+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Captain Blaze, Support, debuffs

Cool Captain Blaze, Support, debuffs

Name: Capt. Blaze Anura (Anura meaning Frog in Latin)

Role: Support

Description:
    Capt. Blaze Anura was kidnapped as a child and forced to be a guinea pig for some desperate scientist's experiments. These experiments were to find out how to give someone immortality without the need for the Atlas Reactor. He also loves to call himself "Captain" even though he isn't the captain of anything. He just likes the way it sounds.

Primary (1) (Blast):
    "Tongue Slap"
    Straight line, then directional swipe, long.
    Blaze extends his tongue forward with great power and speed, then whips it in either the left or right direction.
    Initial hit does Medium damage.
    Swipe hit does Small damage.

2 (Prep, Free):
    "Mucus Trap"
    Square around self.
    Sprays out mucus around himself that stays on the field for 2 turns.
    Enemies that walk into the mucus are slowed and weakened until the end of the next turn.
    Enemies that are near Blaze during the initial activation are also revealed.
    Allies near Blaze during the initial activation gain a small shield.

3 (Dash): "Leap Frog"
    No Line-of-Sight, single square, long.
    Blaze uses his mighty frog leg strength to leap a far distance away.
    Enemies near Blaze during the initial activation become weakened.

4 (Prep): "Fly on the wall"
    Single Target, Medium.
    Blaze will place flies around an ally or enemy.
    If flies are surrounding an enemy, they will reveal the enemy and deal small damage every blast phase for 2 turns.
    If flies are surrounding an ally, they will give a small shield every prep phase for 2 turns.

Ult (Prep):
    "Piercing Gaze"
    Wide Cone, Large distance.
    Blaze gazes across the room; can see through walls.
    Enemies seen by Blaze are revealed for 2 turns, they are also weakened and rooted for this turn.
    Allies seen gain haste for 2 turns.

Primary Mods:

"Powerful Tongue"- 1 - Swipe hit gains small increase in damage.
    "Sticky Tongue"- 3 - Initial hit also slows target.
    "Crazy Tongue"- 2 - Swipe hit sweeps in both directions.

2 Mods:
    "Viscous Mucus"- 2 - Enemies that walk into the mucus are rooted.
    "Slippery Mucus"- 1 - Allies also gain haste.
    "Hardened Mucus"- 3 - Gives a medium shield to allies and self.

3 Mods:
    "Super Jump"- 1 - Increase distance to jump away.
    "Quake Jump"- 2 - Decrease distance to jump away, but enemies are also rooted.
    "Shield Dust"- 3 - Gives small shield to allies near the initial activation of the jump and landing location.
    "Jump Kick" - 2 - Decrease distance to jump away, but enemies take small damage.

4 Mods:
    "Fly Distance"- 1 - Flies last an extra turn longer.
    "Shielding Flies"- 3 - Flies no longer do damage to enemies, but give allies medium shield and weaken enemies.
    "Annoying Pest"- 2 - Flies turn into Mosquitoes and deal a medium damage to enemies but no longer work on allies.

Ult Mods:
    "Inescapable Gaze"- 1 - Enemies are revealed for 1 extra turn.
    "Weak-spot Sight"- 2 - Allies also gain might for 2 turns.
    "Worldly Views"- 3 - Cone becomes a Circle.

Lore:
    Capt. Blaze Anura was kidnapped as a child and forced to be a guinea pig for some desperate scientist's experiments. These experiments were to find out how to give someone immortality without the need for the Atlas Reactor. Through their, very inhuman, methods they were successful in making their own freelancer... with some minor mutations. These experiments consisted of copious amounts of dangerous drug tests, eating of very specific rotten food, and many other torturous methods that are too graphic to explain. Why they decided to treat him this way is unknown as it didn't seem required for what they were trying to achieve, but many believe that the pain was necessary for the mutation to activate. When the scientists were finished with the experiments each day, they put blaze into a chamber of isolation because of how often he talked. Due to this, his brain has become needy for communication and knows only about pain. Due to his need for attention and communication he has become very annoying towards enemies and allies alike. So much so that he does his best to keep them near him. He also tends to drone on and on about the world since he rarely saw it.

The mutations that Blaze endured are a mixture of many different abilities from creatures, mostly frogs... different kinds of frogs... One of the scientists really loves frogs. He was also given the jellyfish mutation for his immortality. Though he has the mutations of frogs, he does not eat bugs, sometimes. He also loves to call himself "Captain" even though he isn't the captain of anything. He just likes the way it sounds.

Taunts:
    1 Taunt: "Sometimes I like to speak in TONGUES!"

2 Taunt: "You're fun to talk to, why don't you STICK AROUND?"

3 Taunt: "Why do you gotta be so annoying?!"

4 Taunt: "Do you hear ringing in your ear? Or is it just me?"

Ult Taunt: *Camera zooms in to nothing, then Blaze pops up from the bottom suddenly and quickly says* "I see you!"
    Stone of Joy~!

Founder
    Hahaha, great concept idea for the Atlas Reactor roster. I would love to see this addition and you really did make me laugh with your quotes "Sometimes I like to speak in TONGUES!" and "You're fun to talk to, why don't you STICK AROUND?" I really like the idea behind Captain Blaze and his backstory is quite sad, I recommend you write a full story about his procedure and purpose.

Thank you for your input! I want to add more to his Lore but I was unsure if it was going to be too long. I'll be sure to write everything in an update later on once I have more time away from college.
    Stone of Joy~!

+ Reply to Thread