+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NA- LFG for ranked or to play in ESL or both

NA- LFG for ranked or to play in ESL or both

Hi. ingame I'm Auroura#4865 and I'm looking to join a team or clan of sorts that would like to do ranked together. I'm a big fan of organized play and I'd really like to find people that will play and practice consistently to push competition in Atlas. Currently in Gold 3/2 (Solo/Duo respectively). I've got the majority of VOIP programs and want a team to communicate with. Primarily learning support freelancers right now but I'm open to practicing whatever role the team needs. Just looking for people that will be consistent and dedicated. I'm off weekends from work and off work at 6pm EST time Monday-Friday.

Add me ingame or post here if interested.

Damage Incorporated might be a great place for you. We're an established multi-game clan with ~400 active members, including ~20 consistent Atlas players. We organize teams for Team Ranked Tuesdays, and also host fun social events. You would absolutely be able to find dedicated players who want to learn and climb the ranks with you. We are at an exciting phase of our growth where I am organizing our Atlas players into teams, both competitive and casual. We have a long road to climb to true competitiveness, but we are willing to make the effort as a team, and support each other's efforts.

Visit us at http://forum.dmg-inc.com/ and apply to join! You're welcome to add me ingame at Ender#5567 as well and ask me any specifics, or reply back here. We are always looking for more good people to group up and game with.

+ Reply to Thread