Brynn, The Skywarden is available on #PTS NOW! Go test her out and give your feedback here: http://forums.atlasreactorgame.com/f...blicTestServer
Yes, you can stream it. Yes, you can put up videos. Yes, you can share with the world how awesome Brynn is!
Something to chew on while you play:
Aurora is a little too easy to be successful with right now. Primarily, these nerfs are to overwhelmingly popular (and successful) mods.
- Maximum health reduced from 160 to 155.
Vain Mod - Self heal reduced from 5 to 4.
- Invigorating Cloud - Healing reduced from 8 to 6
Heart of the Storm
- Surging Flare Mod - Additional healing reduced from 10 to 8.
- Damage and healing reduced from 24 to 22
- Focused Radiance Mod - Additional damage and healing reduced from 8 to 6.
Helio’s combo was too swingy and has been adjusted. Scramble has been removed from Disruption Matrix and Weak added. Damage has been increased by 25%. Several mods have been adjusted to accommodate this change.
Black Hole Generator
- Energy Conduit Mod - Has been removed
- High Amplitude Mod - Increases the damage initial hit from 2 to 3.
- Reverberation Mod - Increased point cost from 2 to 3.
- Sledge Mod - No longer increases initial hit damage but chain damage is increased from 3 to 4. Mod cost decreased from 3 to 2.
- Gravity Well Mod - No longer causes weak, now causes slow next turn.
- No longer causes scramble, now causes weak.
- Damage increased from 20 to 25.
- Gravity Warp Mod - No longer causes weak, now causes slow next turn.
Quark’s self-recover has been improved slightly, along with his dash. His max health has been reduced to compensate. We still want Quark to be susceptible to burst, and will be keeping a close eye on the situation.
- Maximum health reduced from 150 to 145
- New passive functionality - Gain 3 healing per turn for each bond attached.
- Anti-Matter Mod - Reduce damage from 10 to 8.
- Gene Therapy Mod - Healing per active bond reduced from 3 to 1.
- Increase landing zone size by 1.
Orion has managed to carve a role for himself with his unique play style, but needs a boost in survivability to perform as well as the other supports.
- Maxmium health increased from 160 to 170.
- New 2 point mod: Bow Down - Slow enemies hit until end of turn
- Gain unstoppable until end of turn.
- Healing increased from 25 to 30.
Finn was being caught like a fish out of water, so we put him back in the tank.
- Maximum health increased from 160 to 165.
- Self Fish Mod - No longer reduces the size of the arc.
- Decrease the range that eels can jump from one target to another from 5 to 4.
- Increase number of times eels jump from 1 to 2.
- Damage decreased from 22 to 20.
- Energy gain decreased from 8 to 6.
- That Magic Eeling Mod - No longer increases the number of times the eels jump. Now increases the range of the jump by 1.
- That’s a Moray Mod - Can now directly target allies.
- Can no longer be targeted over walls.
- Leech Infestation Mod - Mod cost increased from 2 to 3.
- Grand Finn-ale Mod - Mod cost decreased from 3 to 2.
Asana was dealing too much damage for a frontliner, specifically due to mods which let her abilities hit extra targets. We’re tuning down the damage on these extra target mods across all characters.
- Leech Blade Mod - Heal reduced from 5 to 4.
Stand and Fight
- Vault Mod - Damage on the second target is reduced from 25 to 12.
- Skewer Mod - Damage on the second target is reduced from 24 to 12.
- Decreased energy gain from 8 to 6.
Small tweaks to Garrison. We changed the template on his ult. We like unique templates, but the one on Garrison’s ult proved to be underwhelming.
- Now deals indirect damage instead of direct damage.
- In Pursuit Mod - Reduced the duration of haste from 2 turns to 1.
- Now deals damage in a 4x4 area.
My body rebuilds!
- Maximum health increased from 185 to 190.
- Energy gain from taking damage increased from 15% to 20%.
- Bristled Fur Mod - Now heals for 10 instead of shielding for 10.
Titus is in a good spot, but his pierce dagger was overperforming just like the other pierce mods.
- Cleaver Mod - Mod cost decreased from 3 to 1.
- Puncture Mod - Damage on the second target is reduced from 25 to 12.
I think Rampart is more concerned with the fall of Warbotics than this little nerf.
- Radamantium Tipped Blade Mod - Damage on the second target is reduced from 25 to 12.
We are bringing some of Grey’s mods in line with other Freelancers. Her drone energy gain was also a bit high for it’s size and duration.
- Barbed Tip Mod - Reduced energy gain from 4 to 3.
- Hunt Them Down - Reduce damage from 4 to 3.
- Energy reduced from 5 to 4
Lockwood is looking for a bit more of a challenge.
- Damage reduced from 34 to 32
Nix is outperforming a lot of firepowers. This small nerf is intended to limited his spikes in energy and mobility somewhat.
- High-Energy Rounds Mod - Reduced energy gain from 4 to 3.
- Electromagnetic Aid Mod - Reduced duration from 2 turns to until end of turn.
- Disengage Mod - Reduced duration from 2 turns to until end of turn.
Zuki is all about damage potential, but Mighted Sticky Bombs pays out a little too well. We also wanted other mods on Rocket Jump to be considered.
- Damage reduced from 30 to 26
- Restrictive Glue Mod renamed to Shell Shocked
- Something Extra mod - Mod cost increased from 2 to 3
- Booster Jet Mod - Energy gain removed, now grants energized until end of next turn.
Oz buffs from a while back put him in a really competitive spot, but his damage output needs a bit of a shave.
- Potent Phasers Mod - Damage reduced from 4 to 3.
- Divide and Conquer Mod - Damage reduced from 4 to 3.
- Energy gain lowered from 8 to 7.
- Damage reduced from 25 to 24
- Dance Floor Mod - Damage reduced from 5 to 4.
We wanted Elle to feel more rewarded for hitting multiple enemies, rather than punished when only hitting one.
- Energy generation increased from 6 to 8.
Blackburn’s survivability is more limited than he lets on. This change should give him more options.
- Base range increased by 1
Celeste’s energy gain and resultant ult damage was a little oppressive.
- For the Rush Mod - Decreased energy gain from 2 to 1.
- Contingency Plan Mod - Instead of 12 energy on cast now grants 6 energy on cast and 6 energy on hit.
- Fog Cover Mod - Damage further reduced from 3 to 5.
- Assault and Battery mod - Mod cost increased from 2 to 3. No longer default.
- Second Story Job Mod - Decreased range from 2 to 1. Mod cost decreased from 3 to 2. Now the default mod.
Now Juno should be able to have more fun with her ult combo, and be less reliant on Shield Battery. We are working on some quality of life improvements to the ultimate, but that tech isn’t ready quite yet.
- Maximum health increased from 140 to 150.
Lay Down the Law
- Overcharge Mod - Instead of 1 energy per 8 damage taken now gives 1 energy per 5 damage taken.
- Hold the Line Mod - Mod cost decreased from 3 to 2.
- Shield Battery Mod - Mod cost increased from 2 to 3.
- Initial width is reduced from 1.5 to 1
- Damage is increased from 35 to 38.
Kaigin is getting a boost to his first turn damage and ability to keep marks on targets.
- Increased damage from 30/15 to 34/17
- Focused Assault Mod - Damage decreased from 5 to 4.
- Cooldown decreased from 2 to 1.
- Increased damage from 30 to 34
- Deathmark Mod - damage reduced from 5 to 4