+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Team Ranked Tuesday in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by gaius View Post
    It seems they're working on a very tight schedule, trust wars ending without notice. (most of us thought it would be up until the end of the season)
    For future reference, you can get a good idea how long the events last based on the duration of the event-specific challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo View Post
    For future reference, you can get a good idea how long the events last based on the duration of the event-specific challenge.
    No, because the first time that event timer was counting down (chapter 3 iirc) everyone thought trust wars would end so i farmed omni to T10 with trust boosters since not all skins were unlocked to get the omniscient title.
    Like they said in the introduction, dedication pays off...

As it turns out, when the timer ended it was the end of an "event" but the overall trust wars continued and the timer got reset.
    So i ended up wasting all that time because i played as Omni still after maxing out my trust level just to get all the skins.
    Then when that 2nd timer was counting down most of us didn't believe the trust wars would end either since not all skins were even unlocked yet, that was during a free access weekend.

I don't know if it was the increase in players or xp gain but the trust levels got a huge spike and all skins were unlocked the last 2 days of the event and then they ended it.
    It's not that big of a deal but it just shows how misinformed most of the players are when it comes to event schedules and how everything works.

It seems i'm getting a little off topic though so i'll just shut up for now.
    Prepare to be impressed

Quote Originally Posted by gaius View Post
    No, because the first time that event timer was counting down (chapter 3 iirc) everyone thought trust wars would end so i farmed omni to T10 with trust boosters since not all skins were unlocked to get the omniscient title.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That must have been frustrating

Back on the original topic, I heard the devs are also queuing up for TRT? So a chance for the "killed by a dev" title? When are the devs in queue? That might bring out some more people.

I definitely support the community being informed better beyond livestreams and twitter. Im still reeling at the fact one trust is now gone, we all knew the story would be impacted but I really wonder what the result would have been if everyone knew a trust would be completely eliminated that just seems like huge news to not share.

Team Ranked Tuesday did not get advertised well at all as already stated, just a poll on twitter then bam....I hope blog posts get more frequent and informed preferably sent out in time for changes as well as forum posts made so people do not miss out. Do not be shy to post on Reddit either It all gets very confusing even for someone like me who keeps abreast of all Trion news.

Suggestion: Maybe team ranked and the Trion host stream day could be on the same day to also encourage streamers making teams this day? Make a creator event out of it one month to help spread the word like ArcheAge has had a creator event?

Their info dissemination is definitely inconsistent. It's weird to me that they have one thing on Reddit, another on here, another on the Steam forums, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vostok View Post
    Their info dissemination is definitely inconsistent. It's weird to me that they have one thing on Reddit, another on here, another on the Steam forums, etc.
    I update 99.9% of the official info on Reddit and Discord they are both fan operated.

Reddit looked like it had the best and most current info, so well-done.

So this week I was able to put three teams from my clan into the Q at once. That helped, our Q times didn't really pass 800 seconds. But we would just keep matching up against one another. Except for when we Qd into Pju and Darkblades every now and then and get stomped. I don't think we encountered a single other team aside from ourselves and Pju's team.

+ Reply to Thread