+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: If i buy the game, it unlocks all the characters, so what do I grind for?

If i buy the game, it unlocks all the characters, so what do I grind for?

Why cant i earn characters? I have to buy All of them in a bundle? then what is the point of playing after i own all of them.

the point of playing is that it's fun...

But there are other things to grind for: Skins (master skins!), emoticons, overcons, taunts, titles, backgrounds, emblems...

Time is the one commodity you can never get back. Spend it wisely. I love the option to unlock all characters and took advantage of it last night.

Founder
    Atlas reactor isn't a game about grinding, it's about the gameplay. If you want to grind, play one of the many other MMOs trion has provided us with. Trove does it extremely well

I seriously don't get this thought process at all.

OP have you ever tried playing for... uh... fun?

Mod Tokens. Make your Lancers more versatile to fit any game mode, play style, etc.

And have fun! The VO's during a match are worth hearing time and again.

Zap....~ Oz

9.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #9
    Community Manager
    If you have all of the freelancers, either through manual unlocking, or buy purchasing a pack, you'll get the full roster bonus, which helps you grind even faster for cosmetics

Quote Originally Posted by CreoAwe View Post
    Why cant i earn characters? I have to buy All of them in a bundle? then what is the point of playing after i own all of them.
    Fun? You know, that thing that used to be the point of games? There's still plenty of grinding though. There's all the skins, banners, taunts, VFX and all that. The master skins need you to get the character to level 20 so that's the biggest grind. There's also mod tokens I guess, but it doesn't take long to have more than you need.

+ Reply to Thread