+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stop spanish/portuguese trolls in chat?

Thumbs up Stop spanish/portuguese trolls in chat?

So there, I've said it.
    Im I the only one bothered? I mean, I can't chat with other players, they just won't stop spamming. And I'm pretty sure they do it intentionally.
    I don't really think there's much to be done but at least I'll point the problem out.

Yeah! And don't even get me started on those english speaking types, they're spamming all over the place, what do they think this is? A global chat?
    But seriously, the only problem i have with spam is mostly people spamming emoji's.

Good thing we have the /ignore command or just disable general chat unless you want to join in on the daily "this game isn't f2p!! It's a demo!!" conversation.
    Prepare to be impressed

I've just lost faith in humanity again. I can't believe you started such a racist and selfish post. I wouldn't mind to have several chats based on languages but the way you present this makes me wanna encourage them to not speak English at all.

Quote Originally Posted by LetoGT View Post
    I've just lost faith in humanity again. I can't believe you started such a racist and selfish post. I wouldn't mind to have several chats based on languages but the way you present this makes me wanna encourage them to not speak English at all.
    Seriously? are you really going to bring racism in here? English is not my native language, but I try to speak with others anyway because its freaking international. And i often see people intentionally insulting others in language they can't understand and believe it or not I think its RUDE. And racism has nothing to do with it. And yes, when people spam in english I can at least understand it and reply. Btw, I chat with my group in eng so other teammates can understand what i'm saying for the same reason.

You have called them "trolls" and you've said they are "spamming", most of the time the people are just having conversations. Being Spanish and knowing some Portuguese I can tell you that they are talking mostly about the same stuff as the English speaking people. It may seem rude to you because you can't understand it, but probably some of then simply don't know English enough to have a proper conversation, so they speak in their own language. And since there is not more channels they don't have another place. At the same time latinamerican/brazilian/spanish/protuguese people speak that much in real life too

+ Reply to Thread