+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS is available: 12/1/2016

1.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

PTS is available: 12/1/2016

Hop on the PTS and check out Phaedra, The Abomination - our newest frontline freelancer. And don't forget to test the Extraction game mode!

PTS failed to connect to lobby

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hop on the PTS and check out Phaedra, The Abomination - our newest frontline freelancer. And don't forget to test the Extraction game mode!
    Can't connect to PTS server

Can't connect No Phaedra for Kero.

4.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #4
    Community Manager
    Looking into it! Thanks for the feedback!!!

I don't see extraction mode though.

Belay my last, its in customs!

6.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #6
    Community Manager
    It's up and running! Go for it folks. Extraction will be in the queue starting today

Have fun!

Hey Muzzy,
    Was having a little trouble getting into a bot match with a teammate earlier today. We got one bot match in and then couldn't seem to do another. (Fun mode, BTW.) Not sure if my friend filed a bug report but I'm posting here anyway to make sure you see it. Here's a link to a twitch video of my stream at the time of the buggy-ness: https://www.twitch.tv/marcusdairy/v/104688931
    Hope it's helpful.
    ~L

Quote Originally Posted by LorenMichael View Post
    Hey Muzzy,
    Was having a little trouble getting into a bot match with a teammate earlier today. We got one bot match in and then couldn't seem to do another. (Fun mode, BTW.) Not sure if my friend filed a bug report but I'm posting here anyway to make sure you see it. Here's a link to a twitch video of my stream at the time of the buggy-ness: https://www.twitch.tv/marcusdairy/v/104688931
    Hope it's helpful.
    ~L
    Uhh, I drop a bit of foul language in this video. Sorry didn't know we were recording for posterity.

Cool

Hey Muzzy -

We seem to always have a game crash when we set up a bot game in Extraction mode and are loading into the Cloudspire map. Just had it happen again twice so I looked at the video we posted earlier in the thread to see if it snagged on Cloudspire and it did.

PTS also seems to like to launch on my secondary monitor for some reason. Not a huge deal, just an annoyance.

Is there somewhere else you want us to post bug reports for PTS, other than here?

Thanks,
    ~L

+ Reply to Thread