+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 5 man army

The 5 man army

Name: The 5 Man Army

Role: all

Description:
    They are five Soldiers from ancient times that were kidnapped, brought to the future, trained in fighting and given a teleportation device on an Airship. You wont use abilitys but change Soldier. They will switch in Prep phase and you will be able to use their Blast phase abilitys and walk after you have chosen your soldier for the next round.

Primary (1) (Blast): "Killerscout"
    Shoots with his repeater two bullets of superheated plasma in two spots, dealing less effective with two shots on one enemy. He is dealing a medium ammount of demage and has full movement after shooting.

2 (Blast): "Boomer"
    Uses his Plasma minigun to penetrate small cover. Minigun has medium range and makes him unstoppable but makes him lose movement because of sustained fire. He does much demage.

3 (Prep): "Medicman"
    Can heal an allay for a great ammount if this allay is right next to him and for a less ammount, the further he is away.

4 (Blast): "Sniperslady"
    She can fire a bullet of superheated plasma from a future snipergun and deal massive demage to a far away target. Not so great against near targets because of a rapid demage drop. Can not walk.
    She can fire a bullet of superheated plasma from a future snipergun and deal massive demage to a far away target. Not so great against near targets because of a rapid demage drop. Can not walk.

Ult (Dash): "Unseen Shadow"
    This soldier is invisible. He can not attack but dash a mid range. He is unstoppsble and cant be rooted or slowed. He wont kill you… his friends will… 25 Energy cost

Primary Mods:
    "Threepeter"- 3 - he shoots three times
    "I'm after him!"- 3 - if youre following someone you will move further
    "I'm a scout!"- 1 - can see further

2 Mods:
    "Boomers Rounds"- 2 - rounds of plasma will now explode upon impact, dealing 5 demage in a small radius around an enemy
    "More firepower"- 1 - does 5 more demage
    "Anger"- 2 - if an target is within 2 sqares from boomer he'll get 15 more demage

3 Mods:
    "Better medkits"- 2 - higher heal in general
    "Meddrone"- 3 - much higher heal for far targets
    "Field surgery"- 3 - much higher heal for close targets

4 Mods:
    "Pinpiont"- 3 - higher demage
    "Acid superheated plasma"- 3 - you do 15 demage over three rounds
    "Poisond superheated plasma"- 3 - all heals for your target are cut in half for 3 rounds

Ult Mods:
    "More shadows"- 2 - costs 5 energy less
    "Faster shadow"- 2 - dashes further
    "Supershadow"- 5 - costs 5 energy less and dashes further

Lore
    Dislikes of all of them: aliens
    Likes of all of them: cute aliens (except boomer. He likes Killeraliens.
    They are five Soldiers from ancient times that were kidnapped, brought to the future, trained in fighting and given a teleportation device on an Airship… or at least thats what the rumors are saying…

Founder
    Hello SargentOmega, this is an interesting concept for a freelancer and your quote "He wont kill you… his friends will…" proves that. I am just gonna comment overall and hopefully get a response to clear up the haze.

"Killerscout", a basic ability which fits the concept. For the first ability, with the mod 'Threepeter' equipped you will be able to hit three enemies but I would think the damage is reduced as a balancing method.

"Boomer", this is a great asset to the freelancer's concept because of its natural resistance to cover damage reduction and I cannot see a problem with besides the name. I would think "Fury" is more appropriate.

"Medicman", I do not see a problem with this ability and the mods are basic which is acceptable.

"Sniperslady", a good ability to have in the mix of the freelancer's concept and the 'Poison superheated plasma' is a very wise mod which should be introduced into the game as a crowd control, possibly named 'Bleed' and I think a shorter name would be wise; 'Hollow round' or Poison tip' etc.

"Unseen Shadow", good all I gotta say.

Great concept idea and hope to see more from you, and do stay active in the community we need this thread to grow more than it already is.

+ Reply to Thread