+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Aurora's Ultimate

Question Question about Aurora's Ultimate

So does anyone use her 3pt mod to reduce cooldowns on her Ultimate ability? It feels underpowered compared to the other two 2pt. mods.

I tend to use Temporal Shift, personally. Maybe certain Surging Flare builds would want to reduce their CDs? But it's never appealed to me personally, though that doesn't mean it's bad.

I prefer Supernova, as with that, I hit everyone (most of the time, when I'm not off on a side of the map). The lower per-target damage and healing is more than made up by increasing the number of targets hit. I expect that Focused Radiance might be better for high-skill use, though.

I really like the slow/haste on her ult for 1 mod token, it gives most of your team a chance to escape/reposition and slows enemies possibly leaving them out of cover.
    I don't like using 3 mod points on an ult since you'll prob only use it once or twice. I'd rather use the other points to buff heals on my other skills.
    Prepare to be impressed

Her CDs are pretty low to begin with so that never really seemed worth it to me.

-1 cd on the Ultimate is great unless you need unstoppable on paralaser.

Between the ultimate and brainjuice she can pump out some serious contribution points.

+ Reply to Thread