As a player who focuses on frontline, and plays with and against her in competitive matches, I think it might be time for a slight adjustment to Asana. For a variety of reasons Asana is the most versatile, and therefore strongest in my opinion, frontline lancer. I won't discuss her skills in general because they are key to her design; rather I will point out a couple of mods which put her over the top.

Stand and Fight - Mod (Pierce): The ability to root 2 enemy lancers at good range with no loss in damage is clearly the best mod available for this ability. There is no downside to this mod. In order to balance out this mod I recommend reducing the damage done when this mod is selected. I think 14 damage (28 when two targets are hit) is a reasonable compromise. This change leaves the strong CC element of the Pierce mod while tempering the overall impact via reduced damage. This makes the mod choice a slight risk since single target roots become less efficient compared to other mods.

Rebounding Charge - Mod (Vault): In keeping with the discussion of the Pierce mod above this mod is too strong because it doubles the damage done by the ability with no downside. This mod already makes this ability much more dynamic, there should be some cost to this added flexibility. Once again, I recommend adjusting the damage numbers for this mod to introduce some downside to the added flexibility that it provides. I think 15 damage (30 when two targets are hit) is a reasonable compromise. This change leaves the flexibility of the Vault mod in place while tempering the overall impact via reduced damage. This makes the mod choice slightly less efficient when hitting single targets which makes other mods more competitive.

Guardian Angel - Mod (Saviour): This mod completely changes this ability. The impact of unlimited range simply cannot be quantified versus the other available mods. I highly recommend making this a baseline element of the ability which will allow mod selection to become a real question for Asana.

Once again, I am a big fan of Asana but feel she needs a few tweaks to balance her out and open up some design space Thanks again for a great game!