+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extra Life 2016 Details & Rewards! Prepare for the 5th of November!

1.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #1
    Reactor Team

Extra Life 2016 Details & Rewards! Prepare for the 5th of November!

Hello, Trion Gamers!

Join us on November 5th at 9am PT for a 24 hour stream, featuring all Trion games! You can support us by joining us on Trion Team to help our fundraising! Friends and familycan sponsor your day of marathon gaming, and any money you raise goes to the Children's Miracle Network hospital of YOUR choosing.

Of course, no good deed goes unrewarded: checkout our Extra Life page to see a list of goodies you can get for your hard work, also featured below!

Extra Life 2016 Rewards

$25 in Fundraising:

RIFT: Dimension Items: Banners (x2, new!), Minion Card: Sera (new!)
    Trove: Arcade Helm
    Devilian: Charitable Devil Title (new!)
    Atlas Reactor: Extra Life Banner (new!)
    ArcheAge: Loyalty Tokens x30
    Defiance: A Dodge Challenger RT Sublime Pearl Coat Black Stripe vehicle

$75 in Fundraising:

RIFT: Companion Pet: Sera (new!), Dimension Item: halo (new!)
    Trove: Extra Life Pack
    Atlas Reactor: Emblem (new!)
    ArcheAge: Legacy Hero Costume

$150 in Fundraising:

RIFT: Cape, Portrait Badge (new!)
    Trove: A Chaos Coin & Essentials Pack
    Devilian: Soldier's Fortune Pack Fortune
    Atlas Reactor: 25 Loot Matrices, 40 GG Boosts
    ArcheAge: Archeum Pack
    Defiance: T.I.T.A.N. Augment Bundle

$500 in Fundraising:

RIFT: Two Starfall Prophecy Deluxe packs OR 1 Year of Patron Time
    ArcheAge: Housing items: Hot Tub, Fishing Pond
    Trove: 25,000 Credits
    Devilian: Devilian Complete Pack
    Defiance: Obliterator T.I.T.A.N. Bundle

1 hour played of the listed game:

RIFT: Title: The Angelic(new!)
    Devilian: Halo (new!)
    Atlas Reactor: Title: Unyielding(new!)

24 hours of played Trion games, combined:

RIFT: Title: The Charitable
    Defiance: Title: The Charitable

Don't miss out: the count for these played time rewards starts at 9am PT on 11/5 and ends at 9am PT on 11/7!

Extra Goodness

More!
    Of course, we've always got more up our sleeves, waiting to be seen. We hope to see you on November 5th!

The Trion Extra Lifers

Can't wait Deb! Have posted my campaign over on Events loads of giveaways in all Trion games including Atlas Reactor.

Also have this Extra Life 2016 post on Reddit if anyone wants to add their campaign will be out and about this week letting everyone know about it.

#forthekids

Are any Atlas Reactor Devs campaigning? Don't make me throw down a challenge

We did a 24h livestream the 30th October, and we did play AR (more than 1 hour). We raised over 300$

We did not have a team while doing it though, not sure if it still counts for your goals.

So, I was on the team, played a bunch of AR, and raised $200. I didn't do this last year, but it seems odd to have not heard anything at all via email, the extra life page, or here. When can I expect any news on the rewards and how will they be delivered?

Quote Originally Posted by dienekes00 View Post
    So, I was on the team, played a bunch of AR, and raised $200. I didn't do this last year, but it seems odd to have not heard anything at all via email, the extra life page, or here. When can I expect any news on the rewards and how will they be delivered?
    Usually by the end of the week or next week. They have to wait for Extra Life to conclude things at their end then Morgana has to round up all giveaways by Devs in each game then contact all those who reached $500 to ensure rewards then email all as well as take care of in game loot in 2 games-across all 6 games.

Its no small fete but worth being patient for for such a good cause.

Time spent rewards?

Just curious how you will go about monitering/checking who streamed what for how long? do they need video proof or are we just going off the honor system? I managed almost 2 hours streaming atlas reactor with a few technical difficulties tho I didn't manage to get any donations on my own page during that streaming time But did get about $100 while joined in on my friends stream playing some Minecraft & Cards against humanity so that was cool made me glad to see people donating and being a part of it all hoping to have some better equipment next year tho so I can stream some more high end games that are easier to kinda get in on with others so I can invite chat to play with me games like Tera, Trove, ESO, C.A.H. those types of games tho cards isn't to hard to stream I just don't have the right layout for recording it yet XD. Anyway just curious glad We got to a little over half of the Trion teams goal (Yay!) Great work everybody even those who didn't get donations you still spread the word and raised awareness for a good cause ^3^.

Quote Originally Posted by HyogaKitsune View Post
    Just curious how you will go about monitering/checking who streamed what for how long? do they need video proof or are we just going off the honor system? I managed almost 2 hours streaming atlas reactor with a few technical difficulties tho I didn't manage to get any donations on my own page during that streaming time But did get about $100 while joined in on my friends stream playing some Minecraft & Cards against humanity so that was cool made me glad to see people donating and being a part of it all hoping to have some better equipment next year tho so I can stream some more high end games that are easier to kinda get in on with others so I can invite chat to play with me games like Tera, Trove, ESO, C.A.H. those types of games tho cards isn't to hard to stream I just don't have the right layout for recording it yet XD. Anyway just curious glad We got to a little over half of the Trion teams goal (Yay!) Great work everybody even those who didn't get donations you still spread the word and raised awareness for a good cause ^3^.
    Hey ya, this is my 5th year so I dont mind providing info as the weekend hits.

You needed to join the Trion team for rewards stated above and reach that amount stated up to $500, you could join solo or as a team and you can raise more than $500 this is just Trions chosen milestones.. The in game rewards were for playing 1 hour in Atlas Reactor, Rift or Devilian and that is for all players you did not have to be on the Trion EL team. You also do not have to stream to partake however many streamers do to build stronger communities for their followers supporting good causes and gaming for purpose.

Saw the Unyielding title appear in-game that comes from the play-time requirement. However, not the banner, emblem, or loot packs from the fundraising goals. Anyone seen those, yet?

Quote Originally Posted by dienekes00 View Post
    I was on the team. I raised $200 dollars. I played several hours on Extra Life day. I also haven't heard a word. However, today I saw someone in-game with the Unyielding title.

Are the rewards going out in waves? Should I have heard something?

Since everyone who logged on in those 24 hours gets these that seems like a pretty automated simple thing to occur so yes to the waves part. Way to go raising $200! Very cool, hope you had fun

Deborah Davis <fundraising@donordrive.com> Nov 15
    Greetings!

Team Trion Worlds has been an absolute joy for the sixth year running, and we owe it all to you. Once again we've had a succesful 24 hours full of streaming, gaming, and giveaways, all for the kids-- again, thank you for all you do.

Now that the main game day is over, we're working hard to get prizes out to you guys as soon as possible. They are slated to go out this week, so keep on being patient for just a little bit longer!

Thank you all again for another amazing year-- we really do have the best players around.

Team Trion Worlds

Deborah Davis <fundraising@donordrive.com> Nov 18

Hi all!

Just wanted to give you guys another update! It looks like Tuesday at the latest is the new send date for prizes. Sorry for the delay and know that we appreciate your patience. Take care!
    anyone know actually how long it realistically takes for them to deliver the prizes based on previous years? they've already missed 2 deadlines for this one. knowing how long it takes them to just process the small number of giveaways they do on friday twitch streams, i can believe this will take them at least another few weeks at minimum to get sorted out.

i don't have a problem with things taking awhile but given this is something not exactly new to trion, they should have a better idea of delivery time frames by now. so it would be better to not give these specific dates where they are not able to meet them (twice already). just give an initial ballpark (like tail end of november or early december) and once the organizer has a better idea of when they will be able to get those prizes sent out, to then give a more specific date.

+ Reply to Thread