+ Reply to Thread

Thread: about ~40 pack

about ~40 pack

Hello.
    I have a simple question.
    I actually see if i buy 60 loot matrix for 39.90€ i got 5 holo hunts matrix as bonus.
    But since there are 4 skin to unlock, what is the point ? Are they matrix i can give to friends ? I suppose no but... 5 holo, 4 skins. Furthermore I already own some of these.. Weird.

Speaking about holo skins and that stuff, i think it was better during beta phase.
    What i want to say is actually, anyone can unlock any skin, emblem or banner using iso or loot matrix.
    During beto, if my memory is good, you unlock (e.g.) quark banner, emblem and skin by playing quark. So when you start a game, you see a guy with that banner and/or emblem and you tell yourself :"hmm this one is a serious player of (say) garrison".. I like this kind of clue. no ?

The game is great anyway of course and it's a "cosmetic detail" but banners makes no sense now... :' you just choose the design you like amongst what you got so far.
    cu ig ++

Quote Originally Posted by Malikiel View Post
    Hello.
    I have a simple question.
    I actually see if i buy 60 loot matrix for 39.90 i got 5 holo hunts matrix as bonus.
    But since there are 4 skin to unlock, what is the point ? Are they matrix i can give to friends ? I suppose no but... 5 holo, 4 skins. Weird.
    There's only 4 new skins, but there's something like 6-8 different color variants for them. I found this one out the hard way - I've earned three Halloween Matrices. The first one was the Quark skin in deep purple. The second was the Titus skin. The third was the Quark skin again - in a different color. So you could use up 24-32 of those loot boxes unlocking every variation of the skins (save for the Expert variants, which still require Lv. 20), and then you'd start getting gold or non-Halloween items.

thank you ^^
    it's clear now
    In fact it is not that important but i was wondering myself.

cu ig++

+ Reply to Thread