+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Damage Incorporated - Multi Game Clan seeks Atlas players!

Damage Incorporated - Multi Game Clan seeks Atlas players!

Damage Incorporated Website and Forums
    ts.dmg-inc.com - Damage Incorporated Teamspeak link

Damage Incorporated is a well established and mature Multi-Gaming Clan with 400+ members, including over a dozen Atlas Players, that has been running gaming operations across multiple platforms for over 3 Years. A tight-knit community that places strong value in teamwork and loyalty, allowing our Divisions to work coherently together to achieve great success across all games and servers that we operate in. Currently DI has communities in League of Legends, CounterStrike, DOTA2, Rocket League, and Stronghold Kingdoms, and lots more.

I believe that Atlas is a fantastic game, with the potential to get huge, and I want to have a great group of guys to play with that I can pick up and Q with at any time. To get that to happen, I'm looking for players who are interested in a focus around community, sharing strategy, and supporting one another with positivity and most importantly, playing the game together.

We're looking for players of any skill or experience with the game. Please don't hesitate to check out our website, or hit me up personally on our teamspeak, or on this thread in the forums, or ingame on Atlas on the hashtag Ender#5567. If you have any questions, I'm always around to answer, or help you through your application to the clan.

Hope to see you ingame!

I have been apart of Damage Inc. for 6 months now and I love it. Wonderful place and its all thanks to this guy right here. Wonderful attitude and great personality. Come give us a shot and help us build Atlas Reactor.

Our new Atlas recruits have started to flow in. This is encouraging, and I hope it means more will follow! I aim for Damage Inc to be one of the most active and positive environments to play Atlas Reactor. Please check our our forums and website at dmg-inc.com !

Joining this community was the best thing I can think of. Since I joined when it was a small community, I received nothing but help and support from them.

Damage Inc's Atlas team currently has over a dozen members and we have been gaming together for a month and a half. We are looking for more applicants to keep growing the community! If you're tired of playing solo, or not having a group online to join up with, make an application!

Hi Everyone!

This is an update from one of the team leaders within the Atlas Reactor division about our status. At this point we are now 20+ members with a very active base - grouping is always easy and we also run in-clan events on a regular basis. We are also interested in taking part in the competitive scene and are currently fielding 2 such teams to participate in tournaments. We are one of the upcoming newly minted divisions within our clan that has been gathering a lot of interest and prominence within our 400+ members clan and are always looking for more!

As mentioned by Ender, we are looking for players of all skill levels or experience with the game. Whether you are simply looking for like-minded folks to goof around with or you want to cut your teeth on the competitive scene we would love for you to take the time to visit our multi-gaming clan page.

http://forum.dmg-inc.com/
    ts.dmg-inc.com - Damage Incorporated Teamspeak link

You can reach out to either Ender#5567 or HungryKarnage#8450 in game, on this thread or in Teamspeak. I would be glad to assist you and help you with your application with our clan!

Arrow Wanting to Join

I am an ex-member of Dmg.Inc, and if you guys are actually serious about getting this team into a real division, I'd be willing to join back (just don't trust anyone who says I was kicked and not that I left, but that was because I was in the LoL division and all true AR players can agree that the LoL community is obnoxious). My only qualm is that before I re-apply, that I would be able to be certain my application won't get rejected. It's a long app and I don't want to waste my time.

Hi Memez,

At this point we are already a Division! We hit the number required so now we have access to all the Division resources. We have a really active playerbase now - there are multiple groups running most every night and we have weekly events up. I can't guarantee that you will be successful in your re-application (I don't really have control over that) but you can definitely mention that I invited you to join us. Let me know if you re-apply and I will look out for your application!

Quote Originally Posted by Memez View Post
    I am an ex-member of Dmg.Inc, and if you guys are actually serious about getting this team into a real division, I'd be willing to join back (just don't trust anyone who says I was kicked and not that I left, but that was because I was in the LoL division and all true AR players can agree that the LoL community is obnoxious). My only qualm is that before I re-apply, that I would be able to be certain my application won't get rejected. It's a long app and I don't want to waste my time.
    The only parts that would get your application denied is being part of another clan or being under the age of 15. other than that you're golden! we would love to have you back with us

Okay so I applied, and was given 36 hours to respond to something? I responded to them asking me to change some answers by editing my post and commenting that I had done so, but they just "warned" me because they claim I didn't respond within 36 hours? I feel like one specific person somewhere in the loop is purposely trying to make this difficult on me and make up excuses not to let me in. Please contact your Division leader and tell them that I did respond and somebody (the warning was from TheGamer777, but maybe not him) is purposely trying to **** with me.

+ Reply to Thread