+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ESL Community cup!

Red face ESL Community cup!

Hey all =) Looking for a serious group for the upcoming ESL community cup on Saturday. Haven't created a team name yet, we can decide that together! Voice chat is a must. I prefer discord but anything works. As of currently, I'm level 51 and can play Grey, Celeste, Elle, Su-Ren and Aurora. Thanks!

Hey man, I'd love to build a team for Atlas. I'm part of a multi game clan, and I want to get into Atlas. Look me up ingame, Ender#5567 or on our teamspeak at ts.dmg-inc.com
    Our forums are forum.dmg-inc.com I want to build a real good group of people to play with, practice against, and team up with. Hope you decide to give it a look.

Hello Keoweo. I see you are looking to make a team, as of right now I am currently leveling but I will be glad to join up and come up with a great team and comp. Just starting out really but have played multiple games competitively. Mainly high ranking in most. If you are willing to add me and we get this started would be a great addition to your team. Kyodai#1678 if you would like to add

You might want to specify if you want to enter the EU or NA cup because i'm having a hard time figuring out the difference between the Go4atlas reactor cup and the Atlas reactor community cup. It also doesn't help that they only just released the EU dates this week.

If anyone else can figure it out i'm up for entering the EU cup.
    I'm on discord, i prefer support, mainly Fish, Aurora and Su-Ren, but with a little practice i should be able to pull off Quarck and Helio aswell.
    For frontline i play Asana and Titus but i've also just started playing Rask and i'm trying out the burst meta classes.

Message me if anyone is interested.
    Prepare to be impressed

I would love to join. I am ready to rock. BuddhaWay#0539 is my discord name

+ Reply to Thread