+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Su-ren needs some coverage.

Su-ren needs some coverage.

Alright, yeah, I'm going to be that guy. First, let me preface this by saying I love most of the character designs in Atlas. There is great variety and it's neat.

But let's not beat around the bush: Su-ren's butt is just hanging out there.

I don't mind sexy things in games, nor do I mind characters with little clothing. However, in this particular case, the fabric clinging to half of her right cheek is just uncomfortable-looking, rather than attractive. Additionally, it doesn't seem to fit her character very much (as opposed to someone like Celeste, where revealing attire would make total sense.)

My personal suggestion would be to add another piece of draped cloth similar to the front one to her backside. That way, she can still have a thigh-slit but it would be a more reserved, elegant style of revealing, and it would more invoke certain styles of eastern dress.

Thank you for reading.

Also of note, it'd be great if her boobs & the sections directly above them on her alternate "nidus" (robot) skins always matched her chestplate color. They can look a bit garish at times.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to make a post about this.
    I don't care about these kind of issues and it doesn't bother me at all but you do make a great point about it not matching her personality.
    Prepare to be impressed

Here you go Mr. FogRaider. Not likely the model will change, but hopefully this will satisfy your vision for the cover up of her cheek.
    An alternative version of SuRen.

Very neat fan art Vhao! Many props!

+ Reply to Thread