+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Atlas Reactor Survivor: Fan Fiction

Atlas Reactor Survivor: Fan Fiction

Hey guys I am just going to post a story on here.... if you guys want to continue it, please do so, if not I will continue once a week at least to continue the story.. here we go..

Eyes become active, as he starts to stand, he has no clue how long he has been unactive, everything that can be seen is in ruins. there is only one viable explanation, The Reactor has exploded. He starts to walk around, looking for something that is still intact or someone that is still alive.... He decides to through out a beacon of sorts so that way if someone is alive they they would hear it and hopefully come to it... .his head splits in half, and a big speaker come out and rises about 3 feet above him and a Loud Bark echoes that can be heard for miles away. Pup has survived they explosion.

Pup continues to walk around and start to head back to the Warbotics HQ, Once he gets there, there is no surprise it is completely destroyed being so close to the reactor. He starts to look around for clues that might have caused it or even something that would show why it was destroyed. As he looks to the Left, he notices A person walking around, Pup immieaditly runs over to him and barks. He does not look at Pup.. So pup goes to nudge him and Pup Goes right through him.

"Hello Pup" a Robotic Voice says behind pup.

Pup turns around and starts to wag his tail, It was OZ.

OZ " I heard your bark, and figured you would come here, I am glad you seem to be okay" as he talks more his voice starts to cut in and out just a little, not enough not to understand but enough that you to piece together a word or two in the sentence.

Pup Barks a few times and then OZ responds "I have not found anyone else."

Pup Whimpers and the OZ says "I am sure Zuki survived, and will turn up soon."

Pup barks and barks in which OZ Says " Your right, there was no reason for the reactor to explode, unless someone was misusing creating the Reactor to become unstable.. There have been rumors of all companies, including ours, misusing the reactors energy, we must work on surviving for now. and try to locate other survivors. Pup can you do another Speaker bark as loud as you can to try to notify anyone.

Pup Wags his tail... and his face splits in half as a huge speaker once again comes out of him and he sends out 3 Barks that echos for miles away.

Now they wait to see if someone shows up. (end of segment)

Hey guys now please continue the story yourselves as well I would love to have other creative minds in on this. if not I will continue next week for your reading enjoyment

Quote Originally Posted by Ryden View Post

Pup Wags his tail... and his face splits in half as a huge speaker once again comes out of him and he sends out 3 Barks that echos for miles away.

Now they wait to see if someone shows up. (end of segment)
    This image made me tear up

...awww, PuP

Founder
    I am actually interested in what happens next.

Part 2

Pup and OZ wait until night fall for anyone to show up but to no avail.... Maybe they are the only 2 remaining, after all could humans really survive an explosion of this magnitude. they way till it is completely dark and decide to explore the area.

Pup Trots along and brings in scents through his scenter to try to pick up zuki or lockwood, or just anybody that might be alive. they leave the warbotics HQ and start heading around the reactor for other HQ's. Maybe someone went to there HQ.

They walk almost all night, the sun is about to rise when they arrive at the HQ for Evolution solutions, or at least what is left of it. They start to look around This demolished building for an signs of life. As they go deeper into the building and start searching in the rubble. they hear a faint growl deep in the building.... they walk over to see a huge wall.

Pup Barks, and the faint growl is coming from under this huge wall that fell.

Oz: I can not move this pup

Pup barks and his face splits in a huge grabber, he shoots it a the wall and grabs small piece of this hug wall, it look like it was the out wall of this huge 4 story building, and it is somehow mostly intact. pup tries to pull it but to no avail... it might have budged an inch,

The Faint growl is just a little bit louder... but it sounds as if he/she is in tremendous pain.

Pup can't move it, but then he gets an idea... pup turns around and starts to try to run, instead of pull, but to no avail... then his back splits in half and a hug rocket pupolsion system comes out with 3 engines. The engines start to purr then explode into 100 percent power.... Pup is in the air from the force but is not moving, the wall seems to be to heavy.

Pup reaches in with all the power he has left and sends it to his rocket thrusters. the wall slowly starts to move, inch by inch it is moving, OZ goes behind the wall and gets another clone out and all 3 Oz's start to push... Inch by inch it is moving.... just a little more.

Pups thrusters start to give out when OZ says: "I can see him pup just a little more." Pup goes into overdrive and with every ounce of power left it goes to the thrusters... the flame goes bigger then ever before and the wall finally comes off of the person under it, how he is still alive, no one knows.

OZ: It's Rask, Pup.

Oz doesn't here a response, no bark no wimper he rushes to the other side of the wall... the grabber is still out but is not grabbing the wall... it is just laying there with slack... pup thrusters are half way in and half way out. He has no power, he is completely out. this isn't good.

OZ quickly goes to pup and look at his eyes.. they are black, there is no power source for pup to plug into to... and without him having any power, he can not generate any power by himself... if we could just get him a little power, he could generate his own through walking around. when his cogs move it generates electricity which in turn powers Pup.

Oz has no clue what to do. A huge figure steps over OZ and picks up Pup. He looks at him and doesn't know what to do. OZ says "he has no power, He used the is very last bit to save your life.

Rask looks at pup and OZ says : if he could just get a little power, he could start walking and if he could start walking when his cogs start to move it generates electricity and which would eventually take him back to 100 percent.

Rask who has pup in his hand starts to take the front two legs and starts to move them in a walking motion, and then going faster to a running motion and then a sprinting motion... and the thrusters start to go all the way in and the grabber starts to retract. the retractor goes all the way in and Pups face closes and the eyes turn on and there is a very faint bark... Rask puts him down and Pup start to walk around slowly, he is going to be ok.

Pup walks around rask and puts his front paws and head down and barks. OZ says "Pup is saying thank you, thanks for saving him."

Rask Growls and says "He saved mine, we are even." Oz looks over Rask, and notice most of his Glass tubes on the back are completely broken.

OZ " are you okay Rask?"

Rask "I will be fine" Rask starts to walk around and OZ now notices a considerable Limp.. He Needs medical treatment of some kind. but somehow it is not life threatening.

They sit around for some time as the sun has come up, except pup who is constatnly walking and trotting along to get back to 100 percent, jumping around and moving faster to charge himself faster.

A HUGE EXPlOSION shoots up in the air, it looks like it could have gone a mile high.

Pup Rask and OZ look, it came from omni HQ.

OZ "Pup do you have enough energy for your rocket thrusters.

Pup Barks with excitement.. and his thrusters come out, OZ says " Rask grab on, Let's Go see what is going on."

End of segment.

Founder
    Oh, this is fantastic. Can't wait for more!

+ Reply to Thread