+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best way to find players?

Best way to find players?

Hey all,

New to the game in the last couple of days. Got to grips with the basics in bot-mode, and gone into PVP with a reasonable record (Quark FTW :P )

Just wondered what methods there are to gt involved in some English speaking groups. The LFG section on this forum seems somewhat quiet, and I guess a lot of the pre-release players are all grouped up already.

Any advice appreciated, currently people im PuG'd with don't seem to pay any attention to pings, or communicate at all. Its pretty frustrating for what is meant to be a team game.

The main place to find more people playing is actually discord! Which is a kinda hybrid between chatroom/teamspeak it's nice check it out. Im just gonna link the reddit post of a dev so you don't have do google it https://www.reddit.com/r/AtlasReacto...actor_discord/
    #NerfAsana #NerfGrey Trash

Cool, thanks, I've signed up there this morning in my Disconnect Error downtime.

Are people generally OK to play with a new player, or should I specifically look for other low level people on there to play with?

Cheers for the heads up.

As for playing with other people, got no idea, outside discord people just form groups, in discord, I dont know. They have a looking for group channel, though, you may want to check that out, or just ask in the voice or looking for group chat channel.

As I said in my introduction, I got nothing against playing against newer players, because I also am new. If you want to you can add me in game or discord, I dont know.

Hi, I will add people to my friendlist, that were fun to play with, you can do that right in the resultscreen. Some people you will never see again, others team up, but everyone will be talking with you, if you invite him/her to your group.

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Wollelol View Post
    The main place to find more people playing is actually discord! Which is a kinda hybrid between chatroom/teamspeak it's nice check it out. Im just gonna link the reddit post of a dev so you don't have do google it https://www.reddit.com/r/AtlasReacto...actor_discord/
    Teamspeak has a chatroom in it too. There's one for every channel.

Hey! if you want to join our clan you will never have trouble finding a group. We are super friendly and there is always a good amount of us online ready to play some matches and have some fun. If you're interested message me in game, Selphius#1378 or check out our clan forum http://forum.dmg-inc.com/

+ Reply to Thread