+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: When will new things be added to the translation glossary?

Founder

Question When will new things be added to the translation glossary?

As of today the Brazillian Portuguese Glossary is fully translated, Su-Ren is also scheduled to go PTS this tuesday (10/11).
    It'd be nice to know when the Glossary will be updated, when Su-Ren goes on PTS? When she is released on Live Servers?
    Knowing when the Glossary is going to be updated in case of a update is a better solution thank checking it everyday.

Thanks

2.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #2
    Reactor Team
    Hi Jp1800,
    We'll be updating the glossary on Crowdin shortly after Tuesday's planned PTS update, but it may take a couple days because we're focusing on working on the currently supported languages (FR, DE, RU) first. Then we'll add her glossary terms as well as approve the existing Portuguese translations.
    The project should be sending you emails when new terms have been added - one new string was added today, so in theory, you'll have an email update about this. Let us know if you do, and thank you for your help!

Founder
    Hi Kish.
    Thanks for answering my question , as for the project notification email: i haven't received an email regarding the new string, though i did see it was recently translated when i checked Crowdin today. I think this was due to my current notification settings for Projects, it should notify me once a new string is added now.

Thanks again! <3

4.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #4
    Reactor Team
    No problem; glad there was an easy solution!

+ Reply to Thread