+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: German translation

German translation

Hi guys just wanted to point out that 1.brain juice got a 1 turn reduce in the german translation (just text wise of course)
    2. some translations are just not what they are in german from their meaning (for example credits getting translated to "guthaben" which more or less translates to "funds" from the meaning)
    all in all the translation feels kinda google translated

2.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #2
    Reactor Team
    Hi Kisasushi,

We've fixed the Brain Juice description to say 2 turns, and fixed the "guthaben" issue as well. Please note that it may take a few days for the fix to be implemented in live game.
    Appreciate the reports - do let us know if you have any other specific examples!

Different Texts

So today while the Server were locked i saw this thread and switched languages to help you, and i instantly found the first thing
    When i started the Game, in english this text appears: "Trion is experiencing networking issues. We are working hard to resolve them. Thank you for your patience."

In german it says: "Diese unterbrechung wird ca. *20 minuten* dauern!" which means something like:"This interruption will last approx. *20 minutes*!"

This could be weird for some ppl Hope this helps you!

4.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #4
    Reactor Team
    Hi Nifes!

Thank you so much for this report. We think the wrong German downtime message was put up by accident I've notified the team about this, and we'll try to have the correct translated messages up in the future.

+ Reply to Thread