+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Не совсем корректный перевод.

Lightbulb Не совсем корректный перевод.

При загрузке экрана перед началом матча, оглавление экрана "Tips" не совсем корректный/воспринимаемый перевод. Было бы логичнее написать как "Советы", "Подсказки" или "Помощь", но не как не "Похвалы". Я даже с начала не понял что там написано.

When loading screen before the game, the screen contents "Tips" is not quite correct / perceived translation. It would be more logical to write as "Tips" or "help", but it does not "praise". I have even from the beginning did not understand what is written there.

Если кто то из разработчиков вдруг читает , сообщаю что не переведен текст истории (в закладке сезон) если его раскрыть полность .

If someone from the developers reading this , want to report that the text of the story (from seasons menu) not fully translated

04.10. Fixed thanks

3.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #3
    Reactor Team
    When loading screen before the game, the screen contents "Tips" is not quite correct / perceived translation. It would be more logical to write as "Tips" or "help", but it does not "praise". I have even from the beginning did not understand what is written there.
    Hello Osterion,

Thank you for your feedback! I'll send it along to our team.
    Also, please make sure the post titles are written in English - I've just posted the localization forum guidelines here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Hello Osterion,

Thank you for your feedback! I'll send it along to our team.
    Also, please make sure the post titles are written in English - I've just posted the localization forum guidelines here.
    Hello Kish,

Thank you for this information. As you can imagine, these rules were not listed at the time of the topic. But I will definitely take them into account in the future.
    А мне много и не надо. Власть над
    миром и чего-нибудь покушать. (с)

Thanks, fixed. It is much nicer to see "Советы" instead of the previous "Похвалы".
    А мне много и не надо. Власть над
    миром и чего-нибудь покушать. (с)

+ Reply to Thread