+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reactor Gaming is recruiting

Reactor Gaming is recruiting

We are a newly form Atlas Reactor Clan looking to help people learn more about the game and improve there skills. We are a casual clan just looking for good people to play with at some point we will be getting a comp team going. Right now we currently have a enjin site reactorgaming.enjin.com and a discord server for our members link to be provided once you become a member. We currently don't have any weekly events set up as of now but hope to be adding them soon.

Zencer is my IGN. Competitive, casual, and social. Voice chat and Twitch broadcast included. Hit me up

I will

MonsterKoala#0099 is my IGN. Social dude. Might like to get competitive at some point. Should I sign up on the site or contact you in game?

Sign up on the site that is our main source of communication and info along with discord feel free to find me in game when I am on though.

Im interested aswell i signed up on your site aswell hit me up Depthz-6426

Currently, I only play with a good friend of mine and I am looking for a larger group to learn and improve. Social and Competitive hit me up Xeitoku#5920.

+ Reply to Thread