+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just Letting you know

Just Letting you know

This might sound like me being a total scumbag guy trying to promote his videos and I'm sorry for that part of things.

So I've been putting this up a dozen of times (well actually for or 5 times) already and once in-game.

So I make videos about ability mods tips in my channel and I made these to kind of tell the new players on the purpose of each mod in an ability is for and such. However, I'm afraid that some of the information or tips there may be wrong, I put the video in a way that people may not understand what I'm trying to say, too hard too understand or how I made it made people uninterested in the video.

So there are 2.5 formats I used and I want you people to please type the answer to these questions in the comments or in this thread:
    1) What is/are the things which are wrong?
    2) Which is the better format?
    3) Did you learn sth from the vid which may be useful?
    4) Am I doing this correctly?

Here's Link to the playlist (the Dr. Finn will be up by about Sat, Sun or Mon depending on where you live):
    http://https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs33P-AZVUIT3rvRKnRb9MeY7mFn8r8v7

I just watched the Headshot video . I am a newb, but have a couple of suggestions:
    1) Include what Freelancer the tip is for in the title
    2) Don't compare mods to other mods, if possible. Players may not know the other mods. Instead of saying "this is like Lockwoods trick shot", say "this ability lets you hit more than 1 player. Another similar ability is Lockwoods Trick Shot."
    3) Put the mod in context for the Freelancer. "If you're play style is to remain hidden, take Zero In to remain farther away."
    4) This video starts with a long blank screen. Put something up sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by grimeyatlarge View Post
    I just watched the Headshot video . I am a newb, but have a couple of suggestions:
    1) Include what Freelancer the tip is for in the title
    2) Don't compare mods to other mods, if possible. Players may not know the other mods. Instead of saying "this is like Lockwoods trick shot", say "this ability lets you hit more than 1 player. Another similar ability is Lockwoods Trick Shot."
    3) Put the mod in context for the Freelancer. "If you're play style is to remain hidden, take Zero In to remain farther away."
    4) This video starts with a long blank screen. Put something up sooner.
    1st of all thanks for literally being the 1st ever person to actually do this.
    So for the things you said:
    1) I included it in the description but I guess that won't really tell.
    2) I'll try to not do that but sometimes I might not know how to explain, thus the reason why.
    3) No comment on this. It's a solid point
    4) Can you give examples? I don't have much of an idea. (Though in other videos I simply use the logo of Atlas Reactor)

Thanks for pointing these out. It really helps.

+ Reply to Thread