+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Might + Weak at the same time BUG!!!

Thumbs up Might + Weak at the same time BUG!!!

Hi guys, i want to report this bug, happens to me 2 times.
    The enemy has might buff. then a use an atack with weak mod, before they atack,
    Nix - Vortex Round - Riot Round for example, and Oz 3rth skill with weak mod.
    If he got might, and then i use weak on him, both effects cancels, and he "deals normal damage"... but that didnt work.. that 2 times, the enemy deals an atack with might effect,, dealing extra damage ..
    That was a bug right?

You do damage in a phase based on the buffs you start the phase with. The actions in each phase happen "simultaneously", even if they play out individually.

That said, the attacks are played in an order that's supposed to maximize "making sense"; but attacks with movement have to be last so even if "weak" was held towards the end, you may still see what appears to be someone with both might+weak hitting as if they only had might.

Riot Round even helpfully describes itself as "Enemies are weakened NEXT turn" (emphasis mine). Overwhelming light isn't as clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo View Post
    You do damage in a phase based on the buffs you start the phase with. The actions in each phase happen "simultaneously", even if they play out individually.

That said, the attacks are played in an order that's supposed to maximize "making sense"; but attacks with movement have to be last so even if "weak" was held towards the end, you may still see what appears to be someone with both might+weak hitting as if they only had might.

Riot Round even helpfully describes itself as "Enemies are weakened NEXT turn" (emphasis mine). Overwhelming light isn't as clear.
    Kujo has it right ... if the weakness or might is applied during the blast phase then it's effects won't occur until NEXT turn. Because everything in the blast phase happens at the same time, the might/weak effect that is caused by a blast phase action won't take effect on other blast phase action (as it has technically already occurred).

Quote Originally Posted by derekisastro View Post
    Kujo has it right ... if the weakness or might is applied during the blast phase then it's effects won't occur until NEXT turn. Because everything in the blast phase happens at the same time, the might/weak effect that is caused by a blast phase action won't take effect on other blast phase action (as it has technically already occurred).
    More simple, any status effect will apply from the next phase onwards until it's end (be it end of the turn, next turn or whatever).

A lockwood ulting over a might pickup will not get increased damage for targets behind said might pickup. The might will apply in the blast phase and the next turns.
    This by the way allows Blackburn to actually dash over pickups, and gain their effects on his following attack, as his dash is done during dash phase but the damage is done during blast phase.

+ Reply to Thread