+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: The 3 Trusts of the Trust War

The 3 Trusts of the Trust War

I have searched but couldn't find a little discription of the 3 Trusts in this Trust-War, could somebody explain me, what each of the trusts stand for?

Trust Wars

Wrote this up for you.

ah ok thx ^^ but a real background story behind each of the 3 trusts doesn't exist yet? (warbotics seem to build war machines (like Rampart), evos are genteically modified freelancers?, and omni? bounty hunters? assassins?)

I put all the Lore on Reddit & Twitter hence why I linked it in that post, you can read back over it.

Warbotics is Military based who have machines/robots/ai (Flyway Freighter Map) Omni are inventors and funded by Helio Corp that have technical/computerized Lancers (Cloudspire Map is part of his home,) Evos are evolution solutions - scientists who do experiments (Evos Labs Map)

ok thx ^^

I also am new, and learning the trusts... I poked around in banners and represent. It FORCES you to make a choice, once that screen pops up. I tried going to Tutorial from the pull down (choice overlay stayed on top. I did a force quit, including glyph. When I logged back in, my forced choice was still there waiting for me. Again, as a new player I didn't know which banners I had, so I chose to represent one Trust at random, just so I could get back into the game. I would like to suggest to devs that they ALWAYS offer a back out option. Never take your players down a dead end that forces a decision. This is not a bug, just a design quirk, so I didn't report this to the bug page. Thanks for letting me tag on to trust issues here...

7.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    It FORCES you to make a choice, once that screen pops up.
    This is intentional. You can abandon the choice you make here and immediately (by returning to the landing page) make a different choice, but we intentionally make you choose something to keep you from missing out on it.

Founder
    I'm very excited about the Trust Wars additions! You can count me in on Team Evo!

Why did I start with three Omni styles?

+ Reply to Thread