+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Asking for a favor

Asking for a favor

Hello!

My brother registered few weeks ago and he told me to do the same, but I was busy, so I didnt make it in time. Now, he's an alpha tester. The game is good, he says, but he doesnt want to play it alone, so I was wondering if you can accept me as an alpha tester. I assure you that I ll be here on forums, reporting the possible issues of the game. In my opinion, the coop mode needs some testing, so why wouldnt we give it a shot? Im looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

Best regards!

2.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #2
    Reactor Team
    Keep up the hope, maybe in the next wave or two!

There is always hope! Sometimes you have to wait a while, sometimes you get picked right away. Also, people that receive invites via being at events (PAX, Gamescon, Comic Con, etc.) tend to get in right away....I found this out personally myself! The rest of us just have to wait for the next wave...or the one after that...and so on. Patience is a virtue! Hopefully you get picked soon-ish!

TQQdles

Yeah, I ve been accepted. Thank you!

Best regards!

Congrats! My buddy got in as well and we are hoping to down the road (once the NDA is lifted) to making videos about this game Hope I get in soon as well!

Lucky you!! Still patiently waiting FFFFFUUUUUUU

+ Reply to Thread