+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: When Will This Game Be Open To Download?

Question When Will This Game Be Open To Download?

When Will This Game Be Able To Download For Everyone? I Have Been Checking My Glyph Account And My E-mail For Quiet A While Now. Thanks

Exclamation Closed Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by DestroyerFishy View Post
    When Will This Game Be Able To Download For Everyone? I Have Been Checking My Glyph Account And My E-mail For Quiet A While Now. Thanks
    The game is currently still in closed Alpha. They are slowly letting in small groups of players over time. Make sure you have registered for Alpha and signed up for emails regarding Atlas Reactor. If you are chosen to participate in closed Alpha, you will receive an invitation via your Glyph email.

3.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #3
    Reactor Team
    It sounds like you've taken the right steps, so it's just a bit of waiting. We're adding new people fairly frequently, so make sure to keep an eye out. We definitely appreciate interest in testing, it's important that we add folks at the right time though!

um i got a message that i got in and every time i click download atlas reactor it takes me to a login and when i do login it just shows a screen with pics of the game with NO button to dowload

i got the mail yesterday so whats the deal???

think we are waiting for codes,we are in but they are just letting in small groups at a time, when I got my email yesterday(saying "your in") I was thinking they where letting us in today,but......they have full Queues right now from what the forums are saying,so soon I hope

same here. I got your mail, "You’re In! You've got access to play the sneak peek of Atlas Reactor!", clicked "Download Atlas Reactor", and nothing. I go to this page that does not have any what kind of download.

and i want to get in the game before the sneak peak ends on 24th

+ Reply to Thread