+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Possible to transfer from Glyph to Steam ?

So if I am playing the closed beta on a Glyph account, and don't yet own the game, but I buy the game on Steam, will I then be able to take my current closed beta account into a full Steam account?

2.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #12
    Community Manager
    yep! Whatever your state is right before you buy will be kept when you buy the game.

Hi! I just started playing Atlas Reactor (FREE MODE) on GLYPH and heard that the game was on STEAM too. Is it possible to transfer my AR progress from GLYPH to STEAM since I am planning to purchase the game at STEAM (because my friends are using STEAM platform). I am using the same email account for both platforms and was wondering if such a thing was possible?

I started out on Glyph, then added my game to Steam.

Downloaded the demo (free) version through Steam, and then used my Trion World's login credentials when the mini-Glyph patcher was launched from the Steam interface. I did this mostly so I could use Steam as my payment method.

That's what worked for me. Can't say it'll work for everyone. I'd follow Muzzy's advice and contact Trion World's customer support.

+ Reply to Thread