+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Possible to transfer from Glyph to Steam ?

Hybrid View

Possible to transfer from Glyph to Steam ?

I'm currently playing the game from Glyph, but I realized that it exists on Steam too, and since I like to keep all my games together, I was wondering if it was possible to transfer to Steam knowing that I am a founder.

I am interested in doing this as well. In addition to keeping all of my games in one location, I cannot access Glyph at school. I was able to play for a while, but now I think the school firewall or antivirus is blocking the updater from completing downloads.

There is a way to enter unlock codes on Steam. Maybe that is an avenue to explore.

It is not on steam just yet.

They are exploring the possibility of linking the glyph and steam systems together to provide a seamless launching point, however, it will still use your Glyph frontend to launch the game.

IOW, from what I understand of the engineering they want to do: You hit play in Steam, fires up the glyph system and passes in your "linked to steam" trion account info, and launches the game you picked in Steam.

So, Glyph is still in the chain of responsibility, because, its your Trion account that is used in the game.

Linking to Steam will (most likely) be a convenience factor; though obviously a smart way to expand your player base.

so now that the game is live on steam, how exactly does merging the accounts work? especially if you have steam and glyph accounts under different email addresses...
    The one thing that could cause cowboys and Indians to join forces is their mutual enemy: dinosaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by inflatable fish View Post
    so now that the game is live on steam, how exactly does merging the accounts work? especially if you have steam and glyph accounts under different email addresses...
    The download in steam is just a version of the glyph launcher; then it downloads AR into a steam folder. (I deleted the original copy before starting; there may be a way to avoid that if you can find it.)

I'd like to keep track on steam too, maybe some friends see how much I play and decide to join

we need that - want to see my ppl on steam playin' AR

8.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #8
    Community Manager
    Hey Lancers,

This has been a common question and I wanted to reach out with a helping hand.

If you already own the game but want to have full steam integration, please contact customer service and state just that.

Customer Support
    https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...-Trion-Support

so we don't have to go through steam if we don't want to right? i've had my fair share of problems with steam in the past and rather like not having to go through that interface to play every game i own.

10.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #10
    Community Manager
    You do NOT need to go through Steam, You can still use the Glyph client.

+ Reply to Thread