Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
When I first heard about this plan I expressed the very same concerns. It started a large discussion, but we wouldn't have moved forward if we didn't have plans/solutions for this issue. I can give you a little insight into how we are addressing it, but some topics can't be discussed quite yet; Timing is everything. We just put up our "coming soon" page on Steam! We plan on having Open Weekends and other forms of free events for players to jump in an experience it. We are going to be implementing a "Refer a Friend" program soon that allows that friend to jump in and play for free for a limited time. Which means the more you get the word out there, the more you can directly help with the issues you are concerned with. There are other plans as well, but as stated, we need to keep them quiet for now. Know that we hear AND understand your concerns regarding gating the community size behind a buy in. The discussions have been had and are even still happening in some ways. Thank you for caring enough to post, but realize that there are always plans that players won't know about immediately and often times those plans help to alleviate the stress behind these worries. Muzzy
Jump to post...