+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Founder's Pack Updates and New Bundles

1.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

Founder's Pack Updates and New Bundles

As you’ve read in the Producer’s Letter we’re excited to bring you news about our path forward with Altas Reactor. Your overwhelmingly positive support and enjoyment of the game has not gone unnoticed and we’d like to say ‘thank you’ with a ton of additional rewards.

With Atlas Reactor transitioning to a premium digital game model we wanted to show our appreciation to those who have supported us already. As a result, if you have already bought $10 or more of in-game credits, or bought any of the current Founder’s packs, you now own the game and have access to all freelancers, forever! Those players that have access to the Closed Beta, but haven’t purchased anything, will continue to have access until Atlas Reactor launches.

In the next few weeks we’ll be offering some amazing new packs that will be replacing the Pre-Sale Founder’s Packs to fit better with the new "Buy-To-Play" model. If you’ve already purchased a Founder’s Packs, or make a purchase before the transition, you’ll be receiving some amazing new loot as our way of saying thanks for your support. These items haven't been added to the game yet, but once they are available they will be available to every eligible account.

The tables below include bundles, as well as what previous purchasers receive in green text.

New Bundles
    Atlas Edition ($29.99 $19.99
    Limited early price!)
    Freelancer Edition ($59.99)
    Trust Edition ($99.99)
    All Freelancers forever!All Freelancers forever!All Freelancers forever!
    Instant Beta AccessInstant Beta AccessInstant Beta Access
    Founder's BannerZuki Moonwalker Skin
    + Zuki Taunt Bundle
    Exclusive "Golden Age" style
    for all Freelancers forever
    Founder's TitleRask Warforged Skin
    + Rask Taunt Bundle
    Zuki Moonwalker Skin
    + Zuki Taunt Bundle
    Trove: Lil' PuP AllyAurora Voltaic Skin
    + Aurora Taunt Bundle
    Rask Warforged Skin
    +
    Rask Taunt Bundle
    Rift: Rampart's Shield and
    Asana's Sword
    PuP Prototype Skin
    + PuP Taunt Bundle
    Aurora Voltaic Skin
    + Aurora Taunt Bundle
    Defiance: Zuki's HelmetGrey Untamed Skin
    + Grey Taunt Bundle
    PuP Prototype Skin
    + PuP Taunt Bundle
    Access to the Community RewardsGarrison Prototype Skin
    + Garrison Taunt Bundle
    Grey Untamed Skin
    + Grey Taunt Bundle
    .Helio Moonwalker Skin
    + Helio Taunt Bundle
    Garrison Prototype Skin
    + Garrison Taunt Bundle
    .Lockwood Unforgiven Skin
    + Lockwood Taunt Bundle
    Helio Moonwalker Skin
    + Helio Taunt Bundle
    .GG Boosts x40Nix Loot Suit Skin
    + Nix Taunt Bundle
    .Mod Tokens x40Gremolitions Inc. Great War Skin
    + Gremolitions Inc. Taunt Bundle
    .Banner Pack x3Titus Untamed Skin
    + Titus Taunt Bundle
    .Founder's BannerRampart Centurion Skin
    + Rampart Taunt Bundle
    .Founder's TitleQuark Unobtanium Skin
    + Quark Taunt Bundle
    .Trove: Lil' PuP AllyAsana Hardlight Skin
    + Asana Taunt Bundle
    .Rift: Rampart's Shield and
    Asana's Sword
    Oz Jimmy Six Skin
    + Oz Taunt Bundle
    .Defiance: Zuki's HelmetElle Apocalyptic Skin
    + Elle Taunt Bundle
    .Access to the Community RewardsLockwood Unforgiven Skin
    + Lockwood Taunt Bundle
    ..GG Boosts x60
    ..Mod Tokens x60
    ..Banner Pack x3
    ..Founder's Banner
    ..Founder's Title
    ..Trove: Lil' PuP Ally
    ..Rift: Rampart's Shield
    and Asana's Sword
    ..Defiance: Zuki's Helmet
    ..Access to the Community Rewards

What we do for existing purchasers:
    Access Pack ($9.99)
    Starter Pack ($24.99)
    Freelancer Pack ($59.99)
    Trust Pack ($99.99)
    Now get all
    Freelancers forever!
    Now get all Freelancers forever!Now get all Freelancers forever!Now get all Freelancers forever!
    $10 in in-game credits$10 in in-game credits$30* in-game credits$50* in-game credits
    Instant Beta AccessZuki Moonwalker Skin
    + Zuki Taunt Bundle
    Zuki Moonwalker Skin
    + Zuki Taunt Bundle
    Exclusive "Golden Age" Style for all Freelancers forever
    Founder's BannerRask Warforged Skin
    + Rask Taunt Bundle
    Rask Warforged Skin
    + Rask Taunt Bundle
    Zuki Moonwalker Skin
    + Zuki Taunt Bundle
    Founder's TitleAurora Voltaic Skin
    + Aurora Taunt Bundle
    Aurora Voltaic Skin
    + Aurora Taunt Bundle
    Rask Warforged Skin
    + Rask Taunt Bundle
    Trove: Lil' PuP AllyLockwood Unforgiven Skin
    + Lockwood Taunt Bundle
    PuP Prototype Skin
    + PuP Taunt Bundle
    Aurora Voltaic Skin
    + Aurora Taunt Bundle
    Rift: Rampart's Shield and Asana's SwordGG Boosts x30*Grey Untamed Skin
    + Grey Taunt Bundle
    Lockwood Unforgiven Skin
    + Lockwood Taunt Bundle
    Defiance: Zuki's HelmetMod Tokens x30*Garrison Prototype Skin
    + Garrison Taunt Bundle
    PuP Prototype Skin
    + PuP Taunt Bundle
    Access to the Community RewardsInstant Beta AccessHelio Moonwalker Skin
    + Helio Taunt Bundle
    Grey Untamed Skin
    + Grey Taunt Bundle
    .Founder's BannerLockwood Unforgiven Skin
    + Lockwood Taunt Bundle
    Garrison Prototype Skin
    + Garrison Taunt Bundle
    .Founder's TitleGG Boosts x70*Helio Moonwalker Skin
    + Helio Taunt Bundle
    .Trove: Lil' PuP AllyMod Tokens x70*Nix Loot Suit Skin
    + Nix Taunt Bundle
    .Rift: Rampart's Shield and Asana's SwordInstant Beta AccessGremolitions Inc.
    Great War Skin
    + Gremolitions Inc.
    Taunt Bundle
    .Defiance: Zuki's HelmetFounder's BannerTitus Untamed Skin
    + Titus Taunt Bundle
    .Access to the Community RewardsFounder's TitleRampart Centurion Skin
    + Rampart Taunt Bundle
    ..Trove: Lil' PuP AllyQuark Unobtanium Skin
    + Quark Taunt Bundle
    ..Rift: Rampart's Shield and Asana's SwordAsana Hardlight Skin
    + Asana Taunt Bundle
    ..Defiance: Zuki's HelmetOz Jimmy Six Skin
    + Oz Taunt Bundle
    ..Access to the Community RewardsElle Apocalyptic Skin
    + Elle Taunt Bundle
    ...GG Boosts x200*
    ...Mod Tokens x200*
    ...Instant Beta Access
    ...Founder's Banner
    ...Founder's Title
    ...Trove: Lil' PuP Ally
    ...Rift: Rampart's Shield and Asana's Sword
    ...Defiance: Zuki's Helmet
    ...Access to the Community Rewards

*This is a total quanitity including the $10 in in-game credits, 10 GG boosts, or 10 Mod Tokens included with the original purchase.

We can’t express our appreciation enough for your exceptional support during the Closed Beta, but that won’t stop us from trying! We know this change will bring a myriad of questions, so please contact Customer Support. We’ll also see you on the livestream for a more personal approach to address your potential concerns.

We’re confident that the high-level improvements from this change will create an incredible experience and we can’t wait to show you more!

- Muzzy, Community Manager – Atlas Reactor

Thank you.

You guys rock. ALL of you!
    Best Producers letter ever!

#pjubombs4days

Damn that feels great to get all those stuff, but what do I do now with all the ISO? (Not trying to sound annoyed or anything, just curious)

That's nice !
    Will every pack buyer have their bonuses at the same time ? I know someone who already received his rewards but I did not, so I wonder. x)

5.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #5
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon The Bear Guy View Post
    Damn that feels great to get all those stuff, but what do I do now with all the ISO? (Not trying to sound annoyed or anything, just curious)
    We'll have plenty of ISO outlets! Mod Tokens, Taunts, Crafting Material Matrices, Master Styles and more.

6.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #6
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifou View Post
    That's nice !
    Will every pack buyer have their bonuses at the same time ? I know someone who already received his rewards but I did not, so I wonder. x)
    The bonuses haven't been added to the game yet, but once they are available they will be available to every eligible account.

RIP this game's player base. With a pay to play model the max possible player base for this type of game just dwindled drastically. I don't care that I got a "$30 game for $10." I'd much rather have people to play with. I know none of my friends will be even trying the game now.
    In 6 months this game will be forced to go into a free to play model and at that point will probably be too late to bring in a large flux of players. It's incredibly rare for games to bounce back from a poor launch.

I'm sure you guys have had lengthy discussion and analysis of all the pros and cons of using a free-to-play versus a premium model, but I can't help but feel that this is an extremely risky decision to make in a market dominated by free-to-play games.

I'd love nothing more than to see Atlas Reactor thrive and grow in popularity, but keep in mind that the ability to enjoy this game is heavily influenced by the ability to play with a coordinated team of friends, and I hope that moving forward, you ensure there are ample, ample opportunities to easily play with friends who haven't yet purchased the game.

I totally understand that with fewer freelancers, it's harder to profitably monetize character and skin unlocking (like in LoL), but I do believe that free-to-play will ultimately yield a stronger and healthier player base than a premium model.

Blizzard is wrangling with a very similar issue with their decision to launch Overwatch as a premium game, but they can afford to lose out on a proportion of players simply due to their prominence and reputation in the gaming community. For better or worse, Trion simply doesn't have that reputation yet, and Atlas could ultimately fail to reach that "critical mass" of players needed to succeed with a premium model.

As tough as it may be to swallow, the path forward for becoming a successful and sustainable game (and business) may involve maintaining a free-to-play model, taking losses for several years while developing a much larger roster of freelancers to rival the number of champions or heroes in DotA or LoL.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks to all the Atlas Reactor team for being so deeply involved with the community!

This is a bold move - but the game is good enough to warrant it. I have not played DOTA2 (3000+ hours logged) since I started AR.

As long as the game keeps getting better the community will grow. Hell, I have never advocated for a video game before and I am pimping AR on social media.

Have faith guys and keep spreading the love. This is the best move for the balance and gameplay and that is what keeps people coming back in the long run

Now matchfinder takes about 1-5 minutes to start game and you really think that for 29.99$ it will takes less time ? Don't think it's a good idea especially for MOBA style. Also from today I'm really sure that many players who was looking to try this game will not even touch it, it's a good game, but have very specific gameplay to be very popular even in TBS player base.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogden View Post
    I'm sure you guys have had lengthy discussion and analysis of all the pros and cons of using a free-to-play versus a premium model, but I can't help but feel that this is an extremely risky decision to make in a market dominated by free-to-play games.

I'd love nothing more than to see Atlas Reactor thrive and grow in popularity, but keep in mind that the ability to enjoy this game is heavily influenced by the ability to play with a coordinated team of friends, and I hope that moving forward, you ensure there are ample, ample opportunities to easily play with friends who haven't yet purchased the game.

I totally understand that with fewer freelancers, it's harder to profitably monetize character and skin unlocking (like in LoL), but I do believe that free-to-play will ultimately yield a stronger and healthier player base than a premium model.

Blizzard is wrangling with a very similar issue with their decision to launch Overwatch as a premium game, but they can afford to lose out on a proportion of players simply due to their prominence and reputation in the gaming community. For better or worse, Trion simply doesn't have that reputation yet, and Atlas could ultimately fail to reach that "critical mass" of players needed to succeed with a premium model.

As tough as it may be to swallow, the path forward for becoming a successful and sustainable game (and business) may involve maintaining a free-to-play model, taking losses for several years while developing a much larger roster of freelancers to rival the number of champions or heroes in DotA or LoL.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks to all the Atlas Reactor team for being so deeply involved with the community!
    Agree, Blizz really have huge reputation and $ to make Overwach enough profitable, but B2P will extremely cut player number by regions and will increase lobby waiting time, it's already in specific period impossible to find group to play with and don't think it will change after release. There are just some games that are B2P and have enough good online, like CS:GO for example, but Valve does quite huge sales (75-90%) that increases or locks player base in specific number. And I think that AR or will die or will one day go F2P anyway (hope I'm wrong).

+ Reply to Thread