+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wy-tan the Alche-mage

Wy-tan the Alche-mage

Name: Wy-tan

Role: Support

Description:
    Skills: Making a mess in the battlefield and genetics.
    Known for: Somehow keeping Grem Inc. alive and confusing Helio.
    Hobbies: Doing (secret) experiments powered by Rash in an kinetic energy absorption ball.

Quote: Helio's creation helps society, I try to help make a better future, whether I succeed or if there's even a future for us I don't care. Now what will happen if i do this. *mixes strange concoctions*

Primary (1) (Blast): "Your Medicine"
    Targeter: Mid range throw, when hit a target or wall doing a spread at impact (like Zuki's Bombard)
    Damage:
    14 damage to main target. 14 heal if main target is ally.
    Surrounding enemy and allies take 8 damage and heal 8 respectively. Primary target (if enemy) is slowed.
    description: Throws a bottle of questionable liquids that damage the enemy and heals allies.

2 (Prep): "Addiction"
    Targeter: Target a close specific ally. They heal 10 for 4 turns. If target is still being healed by Addiction, then reset their healing for 4 turns.
    Cooldown: 1 Turn
    Description: Throws a water balloon of her essence of eternity at her ally. (Don't need intake orally)

3 (Prep): "Chemical Spill"
    Targeter: 3x3 square where Wy-tan is standing.
    Cooldown: 2 turns
    Description: Trap. Wy-tan spills a collection of chemicals in her bag. Enemies who walks into the spill stop moving and takes 15 damage.

4 (Dash): "Varoom Broom"
    Targeter: Long dash in a straight direction.
    Cooldown: 6 turns
    Description. The fastest cleaning supply around, she rides it to get out of stick situations. Its actually a mop named Mopee.

Ult (Prep): "Side effects include"
    Targeter: Medium range ally or self.
    Description: Throws a syringe that create nanotech anti-bodies into the target giving them 40 shield for 2 turns. The antibodies causes perspiration that creates mist from the target's perspiration which affects close range allies and enemies, healing 15 hp and 15 damage respectively.

Primary Mods:
    "name"- cost - description

2 Mods:

3 Mods:

4 Mods:

Ult Mods:

Mods : TBT. (not in the mood to make)

Lore
    A genius in genetics and other fields. Wy-tan is a researcher in the Evos trust who studies the mysterious creatures who work as freelancers for the trust. Because of her contributions she was quickly allowed to her own devices within the trust which led to some of the most questionable events in Atlas. They say after the Grems escape she managed to gain their trust and have work as freelancers for the trust and kept them alive past their expiration date for some unknown reason. After such events people started to take interest in her as she has gained the trust of other freelancers within her trust giving them numerous modifications such as adding a silencer to Nix's stealth suit and controlling the plasma to Rash's suit. When watched, she's seen to work with a round object she calls the Philanthropist Penny which she keep in her hands while handling different pieces of machines or vials of bio-material and produce quick results such as different new functioning machines and creating strange new life that may or may not need killing. When asked she gives context on what she does but ends up confusing even the top scientists of Evos. Helio was once call in for his opinion as a genius to explain what she does, and he says, "What she does should be called magic because of how unexplainable her actions are, for now though I'll figure it out eventually." Giving her the title of Alche-mage for creating some of the greatest of Evos' equipment by herself and her mysterious methods. She also drinks from a canteen something, she calls the Essence of Eternity and jokingly says that it keeps her young, she's also seen giving some for the Grems to drink as well. One day she decided she too will take part and see the possibility and potential of the legendary freelancers that rival those she help make in Evos.

I'm sorry if this is bad or lame or whatever. Will eventually add a fun bad drawing of her.

I actually really like this kit. The only 2 things I see are the ult confuses me (the wording) and I think the 2 ability as you have it might be a little OP. But the idea is sound and as far as the kits itself, I really like. ♥

The Ult is basically Helio's Ult where enemies close to those who got ulted by Helio take damage but with less damage, shields, but gives healing to those near.

Her specialty is basically causing enemies to stay away from her while she does her work.

+ Reply to Thread