+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Low frames after patch.

Low frames after patch.

feels like its not as smooth and fast as it was last patch.

2.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #2
    Trion Worlds
    Hey Mikey! This support article might help you improve your performance, but we're still working on optimizing the game as well. Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    Hey Mikey! This support article might help you improve your performance, but we're still working on optimizing the game as well. Best of luck!
    I am experiencing the exact same issue, the game ran fine before on my machine (it is a new machine) but after the patch 2 patches ago I ran into low frame rate issues, in my opinion it is playable but too bad for it to be enjoyable. Changing the graphics quality doesn't improve the issue and I can play all of my other games just fine. Thoughts?

Yep, I have to report the same issue.

Game ran fine until then and now it's definitely chugging when it's got no business to since my computer is pretty damn powerful.

Very odd, my crappy laptop is actualy able to run it faster now after 11/05 patch. I noticed shadows were removed in lowest graphics quality, it looks very bright but at least it's so smooth. Also, I lowered client resolution in Windows registry and it seems to help a lil bit.

+ Reply to Thread