+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Getting disconnected? Help us find the issue

Updated my ATI driver from 16.9 to 16.12. Played fine last night. Hopefully that fixes it for me. I wonder if ATI True Audio has something to do with it. I did still receive "Error: Cannot create FMOD::Sound instance for resource (null), (An invalid parameter was passed to this function." from last night's log though. So maybe not an audio issue.

At what point are you with disconect troubles devs ? It's like going to stop playing the game until a fix for that , even sending you datas, it doesnt change a thing, i'm so upset not able to play ranked s2 like i wish...

Quote Originally Posted by Addehaine View Post
    At what point are you with disconect troubles devs ? It's like going to stop playing the game until a fix for that , even sending you datas, it doesnt change a thing, i'm so upset not able to play ranked s2 like i wish...
    So true, we sent tracerts, logs... But we have no response, no communication and no action is taken. 2 of my friends have uninstalled the game because of this...

Hi, I'm from france and since the last update for season 2, I've got so much lag, and deconnexion like 3 to 4 times a game.
    Yesterday I tried to use a VPN and I'm now connected to Paris, and that solve the problems. If it can help the dev to find the issue.

My VPN is a features of my anti-virus so I think it's legit ?

Pour mes amis Français : La simple utilisation d'un VPN semble corriger le problème, en tout cas pour moi, ça a marché. ça peux servir de solution temporaire le temps que les dev' trouvent le problème.

Full.

I havent VPN and I will not pay a for play at this game.

I love this game but LAG is only in UE, so they will fix that or I will found a solution ...

TRION : If you sell a game to worldwide, fix it but I refuse to pay 19.99 for a game only possible to play in NA.

Do fast.

Fixing music and useless thing on ranked but nothing for lag and disconnects... Everything is ok...

EDIT : i admit that i had no lag/disc from 2 days now

Yeah no more lag issues !

Confirmed, 24h without lags, and... Without communication from Trion either.

We are happy

Hey necesito ayuda al terminar 1 partida me desconecta del juego siempre

Finish game and crash server..... fix server

+ Reply to Thread