+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Getting disconnected? Help us find the issue

1.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #1
    Reactor Team

Getting disconnected? Help us find the issue

We're working on tracking down the cause of random disconnects, which still seem to be happening too frequently. If you get disconnected in the middle of a game, please help us track it down by emailing the log files for that day to cswiedler@trionworld.com. Also please give me a brief description of what you were doing when the disconnect happened.

The log files will be in a Logs subfolder underneath where you installed Atlas Reactor via Glyph (generally C:\Program Files\Glyph\Games). Please just attach the individual log files to your email, since zipping them up sometimes runs afoul of our email scanners.

/aahz

Disconnected

I cant continue playing the game due to sudden disconnection from lobby. Im still in the middle of enjoying the tutorial which i was already trying to do twice now but no luck of finishing it decently so log is attached. i hope you guys can fix this because its a bad impression in the start of the gamelibrarysharing_log.txtparental_log.txtremote_connections.txtrunprocess_log.txtstats_log.txt

Exclamation Frustrating disconnection

I cant continue playing the game due to sudden disconnection from lobby. Im still in the middle of enjoying the tutorial which i was already trying to do twice now but no luck of finishing it decently. And as of now i tried again, and it seems that disconnection became more faster than before, it cant even load the tutorial. It hangs on the lobby then disconnected. i hope you guys can fix this because its a bad impression for some one who has just started to in the game. Thank you

Attachment 20Attachment 21Attachment 22Attachment 23Attachment 24[/QUOTE]

Had a few disconnects today too. Sent in the logs, hope it helps!

ive been hit with dc every day one time for the last couple of days. Had stream run in background during last dc so i know that my net didnt go down. And on top of that this time i was hit with the screen "failer to conect to game" as if the game server was down and ppl on discord sad their was working

In my experience it's getting worse with those disconnections. In the meantime i get disconnected about each 3rd match. As i started with the game it was about once each day (and i play a lot). How frustrating that is i don't have to point out i think. I really like this game, but i start to regret spending money for it.

Recently left a game Warning ???

Hello,
    I understand that this game has issues with disconnections, but while this issue is running, please be more careful with your penalization system. After someone from our team left (or got DC) from the waiting thingy (before the match starts, but after every player selected his freelancer and is marked as "ready"), I got this message :

Can someone please explain me why this is ? I never quit the waiting, I never leave running matches (I still get DC though), I do not have connexion issues, but I get a warning ?
    Also can someone please explain me what this penalization is ?
    Now I'm scared, guess I won't play the game for the next 20 hours.
    Anyway, hope the message get's across, I don't have anything against the game, it's great, I love it, and will keep playing it (until I get the next warning I guess ).

The initial penalty is "just" a 5 minute ban from pvp. The ban time escalates the more often you quit a match, but you've effectively given yourself one of the most severe penalties by not playing for 20 hours.

Error 1034, it happen almost everytime there's an update -_- this is the first game in my entire life who has problems when updating, for a 140 mb's update....Trion's support has sent me an e-mail with instructions to do things on my pc 2 times, but i really can't understand why i have to solve the problem myself when ALL the others f2p games (and i mean REAL f2p) do this, as it's logically must be, by themselves. I've followed the instructions and nothing changed by the way and i really don't think it's a problem of my internet connection or my pc.

Happens every time I try to play. Just e-mailed my log. Hopefully you guys can get this straightened out. I kinda want to play again.

+ Reply to Thread