+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Atlas Reactor Fan Site Kit [OFFICIAL]

Hello Muzzy,

i am currently working on a big video on AR, Trailer style. I was hoping to see an update of the FSK with the latest Trust and Freelancers.

Do you have an idea when the next update will happen ?

Thanks for your great work.

If i remember correctly the Devs said it should be release on last month.Since we haven't see them yet,it's safe to assume they kinda abandoned it ?

3.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #33
    Community Manager
    I haven't abandoned it. It was just given lower priority than the rest of my tasks. I work on it a little bit every day, but it's not an easy process. So much was added to the game!

Yeah, i know. Thanks for your work.

Looking forward for the update !

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    I haven't abandoned it. It was just given lower priority than the rest of my tasks. I work on it a little bit every day, but it's not an easy process. So much was added to the game!
    If you are doing a little bit at a time could you please just add the new Trust and Freelancer icons and images these are crucial to current fansites/content creators to stay up to date and stop us from hyping new content I am unsure why we have to wait for all of it or post it on discord/reddit (yes I'm biased.)

Thank you Xenogia for Hyperbotics emblem I have put in Announcements on Discord also for the updates to emoji's on server! So good!
    ATLAS REACTOR DISCORD: TEXT & VOICE CHAT WITH DEVS & PLAYERS
    ATLAS REACTOR REDDIT: /r/ A T L A S R E A C T O R
    AR REDDIT RECRUIT A FRIEND RANDOMIZER: Add your RAF Code or Receive a Random one to participate

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    If you are doing a little bit at a time could you please just add the new Trust and Freelancer icons and images these are crucial to current fansites/content creators to stay up to date and stop us from hyping new content I am unsure why we have to wait for all of it or post it on discord/reddit (yes I'm biased.)
    This is one of those rare time i actually agreed with him

I agree.

Small updates, time to time, with trust emblems for example could be a good start.

8.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #38
    Community Manager
    I hear you all, but unfortunately, it has to fit into my schedule. I tackle this whenever my load is lighter than normal. I'll keep you updated.

9.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #39
    Community Manager
    There's a new link in the OP! Have fun folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon Tree View Post
    This is one of those rare time i actually agreed with him
    Considering we've only spoken about one topic that is personal to you only I will take it and cherish it but I'm not a he!

Thanks for update Muzzy the community is deeply appreciative...
    ATLAS REACTOR DISCORD: TEXT & VOICE CHAT WITH DEVS & PLAYERS
    ATLAS REACTOR REDDIT: /r/ A T L A S R E A C T O R
    AR REDDIT RECRUIT A FRIEND RANDOMIZER: Add your RAF Code or Receive a Random one to participate

+ Reply to Thread