+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Glyph Tag Reset

1.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

Glyph Tag Reset

Trion Worlds recently implemented Glyph Tags for all user accounts. Thank you for being part of this process. Now that the testing phase is over, we're ready to move forward - on April 13th, we will assign every Glyph user a brand new, randomized set of 4 numbers that will result in a unique Glyph Tag for all users!

How does this affect you? Not at all! Your name won’t change. You'll just see the new username/number combo at the upper right when you log into Glyph.

will friend lists be auto updated?

Yes Gaverion, my friends list was unchanged when I tried the closed beta last night.

4.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #4
    Community Manager
    Friends lists will not be affected!

Why is it that only the numbers are being reset, are we never going to have the option to choose a new name?

I am disappointed in the fact that it is a forever name, when I joined Atlas Reactor and chose my name I thought I was just choosing it for this specific game. It wasn't clear this was going to be a forever tag.

Like when we chose our name in Trove for the Alpha, once the game moved onto Beta we were able to choose our name again. When we picked our name a lot of us thought it was like that not realizing this would be a permanent name for the rest of everything.

6.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #6
    Community Manager
    This is a different system. This is Glyph wide, not just for a single game. You can try asking for a name change with customer service if you need to.

+ Reply to Thread