+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Welcome and Post Who You Are...

Hi all. I'm Falstad. Realy looking Forward to this game. Something tactical that isn't based on how fast you can click. From Trion i play Rift (casual). This game has a great potential. Got into alpha and looking forward to help this game with Feedbacks.

Hello all, you may call me Heraclitus. If I were to list all the games I play per week we would be hear for a fair amount of time thus I will just state my most relevant. I play many TTRPGs which help me with mechanic identification, and I play Malifaux which is a skirmish based miniature game so controlling a few characters in pvp feels fairly natural to me. I have beta tested for Infinite Crisis (now closed down) and Warframe.

Cool Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by Dolnor View Post
    Since we are all new here, tell us about yourselves. Games playing/played, games tested/testing, what gaming guild do you call home, how may we know you (YouTube/Twitch fame, posted articles, etc.?), and anything else you can make-up...er...think we need to know!!!
    Greetings!

My name is S0FTERSIN, otherwise known as Sin. I am a livestreamer on Twitch known for streaming RIFT (IGN: Ilyrea@Wolfsbane / Ilyrea@Typhiria) and Trove (IGN: S0FTERSIN). In addition to those games, I've also played a significant amount of Everquest I, Everquest II, Diablo II, Diablo III, World of Warcraft, Dragon's Prophet, and Dungeon Defenders.... just to name a few. I've been gaming my whole life on both PC and console (SNES, N64, PS2, X360, Wii, Xbone, WiiU); you can see some of my gaming progress and hours on Steam or Raptr!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and gaming together! Cheers!

Hi I'm Kiwi born and bred not the fruit.

I adore punching pixels and building strategies creatively and mathematically, play all Trion games and would like to further my experience with gaming communication by learning and modding Reddit for this game.

SO excited for both and getting to know you all as an already proud representative of TEAMPUP!

See ya's out there!

I'm Jason. I've never been a tester before, but this game looks awesome and I'd love to try it out. I'm into what I call deep strategy games like XCOM and Civ, but the game I've been playing the most lately has been Smite. I think this game will be just right for me.

Hello, I'm Namecoder

I've been playing games for along time. My favorites are mmo's and rpg's, but I'll give everything a fair shot. I've played Rift and Defiance. Looking forward to testing Reactor with you all. Game looks like loads of fun.

Howdy,

Name is Ripperino. I have alpha tested Heroes of the Storm and mainly play the gamut of MMOs out there with Trove being the latest one. Also into ARPGs as well like D3 and PoE.

Hi guys!

I'm Chris. Username for everything is Celeress. You can find me a lot on the Trove forums (Been playing it since closed beta) and been putting in a lot of time on the Devilian Alpha. Other than those two games, I play a ton of League and a few other side games when I'm bored but not really worth mentioning.

I don't really know what to expect with this game and don't really know of any similar games I could compare it too. (Anyone know any? I'm curious). It looks really interesting and I would love to try it out though but until then, I'll just be looking out for any new info about the game lol.

Hi Friends!
    I'm TheBlueMuzzy, you can call me muzzy Really looking forward to this game! I'm a 3d modeler, worked at nickelodeon for nearly a decade as the CG Environment Supervisor and I love the style this game brings to the table. Futuristic, Strategic, and fast! I'm really looking forward to a wide breadth of characters with player customized kits. When the NDA on this gets lifted and we're allowed to stream it, you'll find me on twitch.tv/thebluemuzzy. I used to be one of the main streamers for Dawngate alpha/beta, but unfortunately that closed down. In the mean time i stream board/card/digital game design there. Good luck friends!
    Muzzy

i need this game to come and you can call me sam

+ Reply to Thread