+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Welcome and Post Who You Are...

Exclamation Welcome and Post Who You Are...

(FIRST!)

Greetings everyone to the Atlas Reactor Forums!

Since we are all new here, tell us about yourselves. Games playing/played, games tested/testing, what gaming guild do you call home, how may we know you (YouTube/Twitch fame, posted articles, etc.?), and anything else you can make-up...er...think we need to know!!!

TQQdles™

Well im playing Trove , Defiance , Minecraft , Garrys mod and other games im 13 and turning 14 in September 24 I like to draw but im not the best and I luv to play lots of games.

Hello people of the Atlas!

I am Khortish; also known (or not) under a variety of other alias'.
    I like playing games. They are fun.

Other than that, I've played (or still play) most of Trion's games including RIFT, Trove and Defiance. (never touched ArcheAge). Hoping to alpha or beta test Devilian and Atlas Reactor as well.

Grew up on consoles at first - Double Dragon, Contra, Excite Bike, Super Mario/etc. Super Mario 64 when the N64 came out.
    'Gaming' on PC started with stuff like Lemmings, Pong, Liero and eventually Soldat in High School. Played Neopets, then Runescape.

Once I upgraded from the big box PC, I started playing Ragnarok Online (putting STR in my Mage, because I was completely new to RPGs in general). Played that for 8yrs and then touched some other MMORPGs here and there. Was never interested in any of them until I stumbled upon RIFT in its final beta before launch. And that's how I discovered Trion Worlds; with the launch of their maiden game.

I now run RiftGrate, a fansite for RIFT. I also play a whole bunch of other games, both single and multiplayer.

Atlas Reactor has an interesting concept behind it and I'd like to see how it plays out. The old formulas are getting stale for me, so something new might bring back the spice.
    Khortish || Alpha-key Enthusiast || @khortish ||

Hello people im gorkem i like playing mosltly mmorpg and old school games im currently working on the biggest gmod server that everyone will see [no doubts] while im working on my server im also playing trove im from turkey i tried archage and other games that trion worlds made but i havent enjoyed them as much as i did with trove and im looking forward to atlas reactor

Forums up and running now! Pleasure to meet you all!

I am Wyspir, feel free to call me whatever you want though, really laid back, not really bothered by much.

As far as testing goes, I have alpha tested DayZ, 7 days to die, Prime world, Path of Exile, Rust, and a few others here and there, been in too many beta tests to really remember all of them, but I am now determined to come up with a list O_o

Some of you may (unlikely) know me from Twitch.tv/wyspir streamed for about a year, then complications with other bits foorced me to shut down, but I plan to start streaming, getting youtube content up, vlogging, the whole 9 yards again, and having a blast while doing it.

I am pretty approachable guys/gals, so if you ever see "Wyspir" in any of your games, go ahead and let me know!

I look forward to seeing you all in Atlas!
    Wyspir

As my name suggests, I am Dione. xD
    You may know me from ArcheAge->Janudar/Leviathan->"Core" or (Just) Aion->"Fidelis ad Mortem" and "Just Aion Team".
    I am excited what Atlas Reactor will be like.

I'm am Dolnor Numbwit. Been testing games since 1985 (helped test Yserbius for Sierra Online as a volunteer). Since then, helped test 65+ games...some I subscribe/play after testing, most I don't. Currently playing ArcheAge, ESO, LEGO Minifigures Online, SWTOR, and LOTRO. I helped TRION do some in-house play/testing for Defiance at their now-closed San Diego studio. I'm waiting for 5 games I helped fun on Kickstarter and Indiegogo to start their alpha/beta testing phases. Already helping The Repopulation, Everquest Landmark, Star Citizen, Wander, Godus, Shroud of the Avatar by playing/testing their systems. As you can tell, I like diversity! -)

TQQdles™

I'm Distraction...MajorDistraction for you Defiance players. Looking forward to playing with yall...

Hey I'm vridis opted in and got an Alpha key today see you in game.

Suni (Sue-knee) Shinobi,

Alpha tested OoM, Origins of Malu, want to get into more testing and hopefully programming of my own sometime. Work full-time but I game in my off-time LoL Played in many of games including Trove, Archeage, Origins of Malu, World of Warcraft, Robocraft, Minecraft, Defiance on Steam console and Glyph.

I've run my own servers and made my own modpacks for Minecraft and Torchlight 2. Been a gamer for a long time and continue to uphold my tradition. Love to see you in game!

+ Reply to Thread