+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Welcome to Prepphase.com

Just updated everyone's numbers for the new patch, check out the website to see if your favourite freelancer got a beautiful buff or a nasty nerf!

Is there a post with the new patch notes somewhere?? Im really excited to read.

Hopefully Trion will post them later on, if they don't I'll see what I can cook up tonight
    Developer @
    www.PREPPHASE.com
    Wolfbrand#5581

Quote Originally Posted by MrSaiyan View Post
    If you look next to the abilities phase, on the right it will say cooldown. Is that what you mean?
    oh yes indeed i was confused between no cooldown and free actions (so we can trigger two abilities in a single turn)
    your site is already bookmarked. Can't wait to see tutorials and powerfull skill combinations ^^

Thank you for the website, i keep it open on my other monitor :3

Hi guys, great job with the website! I love how it's shaping up.

Regarding the guides, I find I have to strain my eyes to read the blocks of text within each section. The letters seem to merge into each other due to the narrow spacing and square letters of the Prototype font, and I need to exert effort to figure out the words.

In comparison the font used in news items is very easy to read, as is the title Goodtimes font of the guides

I feel it's less noticeable with the freelancer info pages because there tends to be less words clumped together. However I do think this text could also be clearer in another font.

My 2 cents, hope it's useful!

For reference, I'm running through Chrome on 22" and 20" monitors.

Quote Originally Posted by sophrosyne View Post
    Hi guys, great job with the website! I love how it's shaping up.

Regarding the guides, I find I have to strain my eyes to read the blocks of text within each section. The letters seem to merge into each other due to the narrow spacing and square letters of the Prototype font, and I need to exert effort to figure out the words.

In comparison the font used in news items is very easy to read, as is the title Goodtimes font of the guides

I feel it's less noticeable with the freelancer info pages because there tends to be less words clumped together. However I do think this text could also be clearer in another font.

My 2 cents, hope it's useful!

For reference, I'm running through Chrome on 22" and 20" monitors.
    Thanks for the feedback! I have been planning on getting a better font for the site but have been having difficulty finding one that fits the site's style. I'll try push that work up on the priority list and will hopefully find a worthy font soon Keep your eyes peeled!
    Developer @
    www.PREPPHASE.com
    Wolfbrand#5581

Quote Originally Posted by MrSaiyan View Post
    Hey everyone, as some of you are aware, me and Wolfbrand have created a database website with every freelancers data in one easy to find place.

We've decided to push it out early so everyone can see each of the freelancers damage/range, everything is subject to change so we would love to hear your feedback.

Stuff that will be added later are:
    Guides
    Ultimate bravery
    Build share
    And more

We look forward to hearing your feedback.

http://prepphase.com

If you would like to contact me, my email address is mrsaiyan@prepphase.com
    Have you considered using a more traditional font?

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoeLeadfist View Post
    Have you considered using a more traditional font?
    We plan on keeping PrepPhase atlas reactor themed. However, we're constantly updating the site so it looks better and easier on the eyes, we have something in the works now so keep a look out in the near future!

+ Reply to Thread