+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Atlas Reactor Pre-Orders Are Live!

I have already purchased the $25 founder's pack, now I have decided that I want to upgrade to the next pack. Is there anyway for me to do that?

2.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #12
    Community Manager
    Upgrades are not available right now, but the feature is being worked on. We want to make sure it's secure before implementing it. I'll be sure to post and let everyone know when this goes live.

How long will the founder's packs be available for purchase?

For the 10% purchasing bonus during the Beta, does that count for getting the Founder's Pack(s)? I've been wanting to pick one up, but waiting to get during the Beta. If it doesn't, I could just go get it now/tomorrow, but if it does, I won't redeem it until during Beta (or I could redeem it now). Not sure if I was being clear about what I was asking, but I hope I was. Thanks in advance!

Do this pack can be available through steam service? Looks like not, but i'm in hope anyway =^_^= .
    And
    How long will the founder's packs be available for purchase?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    I'll reach out to someone that knows this answer and get back to you. It may not be for a couple days, as we are out of the office right now.
    So have you found the answer to this? Because I also have been looking everywhere for an answer to this question and I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me out with this. I want to make sure whether or not there will be an opportunity for these packs on Steam before I commit to my purchase.

THANKS. I found ATlas reactor in Steam!!!
    but only one thing - in steam havent info about packs, it's can be bad for those, who dont knew, how amazing this game.

The price for AR in steam is just 10.2(~$10 ij my currency IDR 135 999) usd, while the one on the site $19.99(~$20 my currency = 266 700). Why is that?
    And also are there any refund options if you buy it in the site?
    Last question. I downloaded the game while it's free on steam, I've purchased A founder's pack in the site. Does this mean that I'll be having on steam without paying more?

+ Reply to Thread