+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Atlas Reactor Pre-Orders Are Live!

1.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

Atlas Reactor Pre-Orders Are Live!

Without you, Atlas Reactor wouldn’t be possible. Become a Founder and your early support will help shape the gameplay and get you instant access to Closed Beta on 4/14.

Come create an amazing game with us! Join our community and help spread the word.

As you can see from the Pre-Order page, each each tier includes the previous tier's rewards and gives you even more awesome loot!

If there are any questions about the Open Alpha or the Closed Beta, check out the FAQ!

I do have a question! One that is not answered in the FAQ as far as I could see - Does the free-beta-invite for a friend that comes along with the Trust Pack come with any tier benefits (Like the Tier Pack), or is it merely a beta invite without any further benefits?
    It's a bit weird tossing someone a beta invite without benefits when the majority will at least have the tier pack

3.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #3
    Community Manager
    There will be a lot of people in the Closed Beta that came from the Closed Alpha Sneak Peek and before, so any friends you invite will NOT be alone!

I am really interested but I don´t have a lot of money to spend right now, so I am thinking about getting the cheapest option. It does not day that it includes any Freelancer, so I would like to know if you get a free one (Lockwood, I guess) and can unblock the others by playing, or you need to additionally buy a Freelancer to be able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Beric View Post
    I am really interested but I don´t have a lot of money to spend right now, so I am thinking about getting the cheapest option. It does not day that it includes any Freelancer, so I would like to know if you get a free one (Lockwood, I guess) and can unblock the others by playing, or you need to additionally buy a Freelancer to be able to play.
    The game has a free rotation system where a number of Freelancers are available to play and level up for free (You can get significant amounts of free currency levelling them up so you can buy ones you want). You get additional free rotation slots when your account gets up to a high enough level on you account overall (again along with lots of free currency).

While I'm sure numbers will be tweaked and changed throughout the wipes in the beta as they lock down on a good amount you should be able to pick up at least 1 just from that while playing casually.

I found Atlas reactor page on Steam. And want ask a question. Can i buy some of this packs through steam after 5.04.
    Cause i live in small country in east europe and we have different region price. Sorry *shy* . And thank for answer.

7.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #7
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
    I found Atlas reactor page on Steam. And want ask a question. Can i buy some of this packs through steam after 5.04.
    Cause i live in small country in east europe and we have different region price. Sorry *shy* . And thank for answer.
    I'll reach out to someone that knows this answer and get back to you. It may not be for a couple days, as we are out of the office right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    I'll reach out to someone that knows this answer and get back to you. It may not be for a couple days, as we are out of the office right now.
    thank you very much

I talked my husband into buying me the $100 founder's pack so I could have all the things, you're welcome. I love this game Why you guy's make a game that made me so hooked?

Would we have some help in terms of money or freelancer ?

I have a doubt i don't have money to spent right now and i want to know if we could buy like 1 free freelancers to start ( with out the rotation ) , i loved the game and i have a really big progress and it would be a shame to lose it and need to spent money to get it back ...

+ Reply to Thread