+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Open Alpha FAQ

Any information on the creator program yet?

2.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #12
    Community Manager
    The Upgrading feature hasn't been implemented yet, but we will let you know when that is possible!

what happen if i got an invitation to play the sneak peek, but i couldn't play it because irl stuff. do i still get the closed beta access? (i should also say that i got the alpha reactor title, i dunno if it mean anything)

Will there be a progression wipe AFTER closed beta? I can't find this anywhere, I see that there is a wipe before closed beta but are there any other planned wipes of player account/character progression?

5.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #15
    Community Manager
    there will certainly be wipes in the future allow for a fresh start when ranked enters and for other testing reasons as well, HOWEVER! we are looking into soft wipes so that it's an easier transition and you aren't starting from scratch. Not sure if this will work quite yet, but we'll definitely let you know.

+ Reply to Thread