Yo, Freelancers! My name is Joe “Muzzy” Brogno, and I have the honor of being the new Community Manager for Atlas Reactor.You are my people: Gamers, PvPers, Questers, Explorers, and Ambassadors of the digital realms. I’ve crawled from the depths of dialup, through the age of CRTs, past the days of blowing in cartridges, to meet with you here on the field of constant internet access, tablets of wonder, and streaming data. Together we will rule this world….But first I have to send out a couple tweets, post to Facebook, reply to a couple forum posts, upload a YouTube video, and sacrifice a goat to the Trion Gods.I came from a 9 year stint at Nickelodeon as the CG Environment Supervisor where I worked on all of the 3D television shows they produced. I realized that I was mostly done creating passive art and wanted to move into an industry where interactive art reigned supreme; “Vidgya gamez” seem to be a great outlet to experience this. I started a Twitch.tv account just to show a friend this new game I was playing. I had a crappy camera, no headset, no mic and sometimes no pants (hey, streams show waist up!). Suddenly there were players trickling into my chat, asking questions. I bought a camera, headset, mic, new pants… and then nearly lost my girlfriend because I found a new home online with like-minded folks playing games we loved together. I streamed countless hours of Dawngate and immersed myself in the community lifestyle long before I considered exploring that as a career possibility. I wrote tutorials, guides, made videos, ran custom community games, co-hosted a 4-man livecast, organized tournaments and taught people everything I could. I grew to know the community, the pulse of friendship and rage that flows through it, and I was hooked. Now I bring my skill set to Trion as the Community Manager on Atlas Reactor. I have a great understanding of the production side of things and the love and commitment of the community side of things. I also LOVE the game – some of you may have watched the dozens of matches I streamed throughout Alpha, and I hope my deep appreciation of the game came through! Hopefully this unique perspective will allow me to represent both the company and YOU, the players, well enough that everyone forgets how to rage. Lofty goals, but I believe we can all be better people, leading the way for the rest of the world.I believe that a great game is made of more than cool mechanics, sweet art, and an interesting story. Great people are the glue that holds this chaos machine together. This amazing Dev team combined with a positive, friendly, respectful community are the ingredients for a really great experience. So let’s take over the world together, one Atlas Reactor match at a time. We’ll talk on the forums, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, or wherever AR players gather!

More...