+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Introducing Muzzy: The New Atlas Reactor Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Oh things I forgot to ask Muzzy:

Please can we have a super duper hyper extensive and full on fansite kit with art assets updated regularly (like every time a new freelancer comes out), will we see you play on livestreams? I am so hyped our CM is a good player!

See you all at the livestream!
    Oh yes! I second the wish for a fansite kit.

Muzzy, is there a way we can email or DM things directly to you via Twitter or an email address?

3.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #13
    Community Manager
    Hi LordCleveland! If you need to contact me, the best way would be through the forums pm system.

Hey Muzzy, congratulations as a start
    I've been trying to contact you, could you have a quick look?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Yo, Freelancers! My name is Joe “Muzzy” Brogno,
    Wait, you're a dude?! I've been thinking of you as female this whole time. Community managers are usually chicks and you have a gender neutral handle so...

Damn, Dawngate was my favorite moba of all times! Loved that game and loved roaming the jungle as my bae Freya! Also all the best wishes! Keep beeing you! Had an amazing experience with you during the alpha sneak peak tournament that I have almost participated, before giving you some hard time canceling the match due to the time zones

7.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #17
    Community Manager
    Pixelmancer,
    hahahah. Completely understandable, but there are actually a lot of male community managers!

Vepra,
    No worries at all! I look forward to the next community tournament, so you should look into that when it comes up! Timezones are hard.

awww freia... i miss her and her choppy choppy.

+ Reply to Thread