+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Atlas Reactor Livestream April 15 at 2:30 PM PDT

1.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

Atlas Reactor Livestream April 15 at 2:30 PM PDT

Join Executive Producer Peter "pju" Ju, Lead Designer Will "willibuster" Cook, Designer Ian “Kervik” Noble, and Community Manager Joe "Muzzy" Brogno on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next AtlasReactor livestream!

This week, we've launched Closed Beta! With that comes the Seasons account progression (and sweet loot) system. We’ll also be talking about the Community Missions and how players can show how much they enjoy this community all the while unlocking awesome community-wide rewards!

Think of some good questions now so you can ask them in twitch chat Friday at 2:30pm PDT! See you there lancers.

- Muzzy

Atlas Reactor Livestream
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday, April 15 at 2:30 PM PDT (GMT-8)
    Duration: 30-45 minutes

Can Trion please start doing livestreams on different days of the week sometimes? I can never actually watch them live because I always work on fridays. Would be great to see a livestream on a wednesday or a thursday.

I was so excited when I saw the loot system in the menu last night. Thanks Muzzy, I can't wait!

4.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #4
    Community Manager
    I've definitely been lobbying for a wednesday stream where I play games with the community, or spectate community games and commentate! I'll keep you all updated you can also watch the VoD after the fact. so you never miss a stream really!

+ Reply to Thread