+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: ALPHA SNEAK PEEK WEEK: Feb 18-24!

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Sinbot most folks won't get keys, their accounts will just be flagged. If you get an email that indicates you are in the alpha, trying installing through Glyph.
    Ok. I guess I'll just keep waiting. I signed up twice and completed the survey both times.

LOL. Nice of you to let people know ahead of time that not everyone will get keys for the Open Alpha Weekend. I knew there was a reason why I deleted Glyph. Suppose I will again. It's always something with Trion.

Yea. I'm having similar frustrations. Even though I'm signed up (as much as I can be) and am supposed to be notified of cool things like this happening, it was only by pure chance that I decided to check up on Atlas Reactor today. There was also this WEBSITE that said it had 5000 keys to hand out INSTANTLY, and all you need to do is follow on twitter and sign up for their email bs. I did and didn't get squat. It's really been one ****-tease after another. This company needs a better Public Relations manager. It shouldn't be so confusing to notify your followers and hand out keys for this event. And if it requires keys, don't call it an "Open Alpha". It's not open if no one can get in...

EDIT: I finally caved and gave the "random company" access to my Twitter account. (They say they won't post without my permission....we'll see). Anyways the code they gave me works and I am currently downloading the game. Follow the link above and follow their instructions to get your own. (They only have 5000 so hurry).

It's really disappointing that Trion will not hand out keys to its own followers and people specifically signed up to support and follow this game, yet will hand out keys to some random company so they can shake-down said supporters for facebook likes, emails, and Twitter accounts in exchange for keys. I gotta say...way to find the quickest way to get on everyone's nerves! Congrats!

I have to wait for key?

I have to wait for key?

I got the Key...but

The files shows as corrupted. =( On all my browsers.

Updated: Fixed, I just went directly to my Glyph and downloaded from there instead of off the email. =) Yay!

Ya , me too

let me play

Quote Originally Posted by Yojeg View Post
    let me play
    let me play

A little too late - bad Game company etiquette

Yea, i got a bunch of keys in my email too. By the time i received them. The test was over. It's horrible how people are treating invites these days. First you've got blizzard advertising open beta for Overwatch, then later correcting themselves and saying it was for Streamers only. Now we have trion, mailing keys AFTER the alpha closes for 2016. Now League of Legends is owned by china, and punishing everyone who gets a single report, with no loot permanently. What are game companies turning into..

Thank you very much for open alpha 3/31
    i LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!
    p.s. Is it possible to increase the chance of taking invite to closed beta for me and 1 my friend? If this possibility exist what i need/can do?

+ Reply to Thread