PDA

View Full Version : PTS is available: 12/1/2016

Muzzy
12-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Hop on the PTS and check out Phaedra, The Abomination - our newest frontline freelancer. And don't forget to test the Extraction game mode!

McSwivellsOhullahan
12-01-2016, 11:49 AM
Hop on the PTS and check out Phaedra, The Abomination - our newest frontline freelancer. And don't forget to test the Extraction game mode!
Can't connect to PTS server

Kerodon
12-01-2016, 12:00 PM
Can't connect :( No Phaedra for Kero.

Muzzy
12-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Looking into it! Thanks for the feedback!!!

SinfulMe
12-01-2016, 01:53 PM
I don't see extraction mode though.

Belay my last, its in customs!

Muzzy
12-01-2016, 02:48 PM
It's up and running! Go for it folks. Extraction will be in the queue starting today :D

Have fun!

LorenMichael
12-01-2016, 10:24 PM
Hey Muzzy,
Was having a little trouble getting into a bot match with a teammate earlier today. We got one bot match in and then couldn't seem to do another. (Fun mode, BTW.) Not sure if my friend filed a bug report but I'm posting here anyway to make sure you see it. Here's a link to a twitch video of my stream at the time of the buggy-ness: https://www.twitch.tv/marcusdairy/v/104688931
Hope it's helpful.
~L

Sakeel
12-02-2016, 12:39 AM
Hey Muzzy,
Was having a little trouble getting into a bot match with a teammate earlier today. We got one bot match in and then couldn't seem to do another. (Fun mode, BTW.) Not sure if my friend filed a bug report but I'm posting here anyway to make sure you see it. Here's a link to a twitch video of my stream at the time of the buggy-ness: https://www.twitch.tv/marcusdairy/v/104688931
Hope it's helpful.
~L

Uhh, I drop a bit of foul language in this video. Sorry didn't know we were recording for posterity. :eek:

LorenMichael
12-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Hey Muzzy -

We seem to always have a game crash when we set up a bot game in Extraction mode and are loading into the Cloudspire map. Just had it happen again twice so I looked at the video we posted earlier in the thread to see if it snagged on Cloudspire and it did.

PTS also seems to like to launch on my secondary monitor for some reason. Not a huge deal, just an annoyance.

Is there somewhere else you want us to post bug reports for PTS, other than here?

Thanks,
~L