PDA

View Full Version : Error 1034 While downloading client

TerrorMizu
10-10-2015, 11:56 AM
I have been unable to download the client. There was an error receiving data. There maybe a problem with your connection (error 1034). The green download bar actually moves backwards then stops.
But Rift updated fine.

TerrorMizu
10-13-2015, 07:56 PM
So not a single reply? I still can not get Atlas to update. Gets to about 26 min. remaining then the green bar starts to go backwards. Stops and then I get error #1034. Rift is fine but I havent been able to play Defiance either do to the same problem. I've yet to find a solution for it anywhere.

Zathris
10-24-2015, 12:45 AM
I seem to have a similar or same issue. Not sure on the rrror code but both live and PTS distros behave the same way by stopping mid download and then of course when you try to run the game you get an error #1007 [updated version doesn't match expected result]

Kytsu
10-29-2015, 10:03 AM
These both appear to be Glyph related issues.

I'd suggest trying to fully uninstall the game (via Settings) and repatch. If that does not solve the issue, I would suggest a full uninstall and reinstall of Glyph.
The next step if that doesn't resolve the issue would be to contact our support who can walk you through more thorough troubleshooting steps: https://support.trionworlds.com