PDA

View Full Version : Rampart's Pull + Dr. Finn's ultimate bug

Lagarto
06-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Hey guys!

Two things here! I couldn't take screenshots, unfortunately, but I'll explain to you.

1 - I was playing Rampart and a friend was playing Dr.Finn. I was in a straight line to an Asana and used my "Fusion Lance" ability to pull her. At the same turn, Dr. Finn used his ultimate "Maelstrom", between me and Asana (so she was also going to be pulled in my direction).

As you may had noticed, when two or more pulling/knocking abilities are thrown at the same turn, they are executed together. So, both abilities executed together. And Asana was thrown PAST ME. She fell behind me, and took a really high fly on the way. I think this is a bug :O

2 - Once, someone told me you can't stack heals. I tested it many times and noticed it just now. In the same game, I took a Big Heal (the big heal circles that spawn in many places at the maps) and used my Second Wind catalyst in the same turn. I was healing for 25hp per turn(10 from Big Heal, 15 from Second Wind), but it only appeared one icon of heal active.

It is an important information to know how many turns are your heals gonna last - so I think it will be better if you make two different icons for two different heals, so we can clarify them!

Edit: Remembered now! Also, if my memory is good, the Big Heal was healing in Prep Phase, while Second Wind heals you just in Blast Phase!

This is it! Sorry for the long post, I hope I could help :o:o and sorry for any mistakes in my written english too!

Beric
06-05-2016, 03:11 AM
Hey guys!

Two things here! I couldn't take screenshots, unfortunately, but I'll explain to you.

1 - I was playing Rampart and a friend was playing Dr.Finn. I was in a straight line to an Asana and used my "Fusion Lance" ability to pull her. At the same turn, Dr. Finn used his ultimate "Maelstrom", between me and Asana (so she was also going to be pulled in my direction).

As you may had noticed, when two or more pulling/knocking abilities are thrown at the same turn, they are executed together. So, both abilities executed together. And Asana was thrown PAST ME. She fell behind me, and took a really high fly on the way. I think this is a bug :O

I have read somewhere that when two different pull forces apply to the same guy, they are added and the resultant force is applied. So I guess what you are talking about is not a bug but a game feature resulting in a weird effect. I am not sure if the devs would want to change it.

Qoaleth
06-05-2016, 01:05 PM
Hey guys!

Someone posted this video on the reddit earlier that shows what you are talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvtSQUvaMHY&feature=youtu.be Although this may seem "buggy" I do believe this is entirely intended, and while it's annoying to have to learn it through trial and error I don't find it entirely unwelcome.

2 - Once, someone told me you can't stack heals. I tested it many times and noticed it just now. In the same game, I took a Big Heal (the big heal circles that spawn in many places at the maps) and used my Second Wind catalyst in the same turn. I was healing for 25hp per turn(10 from Big Heal, 15 from Second Wind), but it only appeared one icon of heal active.

It is an important information to know how many turns are your heals gonna last - so I think it will be better if you make two different icons for two different heals, so we can clarify them!

Edit: Remembered now! Also, if my memory is good, the Big Heal was healing in Prep Phase, while Second Wind heals you just in Blast Phase!

This is it! Sorry for the long post, I hope I could help :o:o and sorry for any mistakes in my written english too!

This is good information to know, and I'd agree about it having separate icons. The difference between Prep and Blast heals makes sense since there are various abilities that heal during one or the other phase, but with the buffs that again can be frustrating to have to learn that through trial and error (though thanks for confirming!).

Lagarto
06-06-2016, 03:01 PM
Thanks for answers, guys! About the two forces added, it's nice, but it would be better if it was explained somewhere, just to confirm. It's okay for me to keep (not just okay, it's AWESOME to keep it, as I'd never seen anything like this before in a game), but I just wanted to know it is not a glitch so I can make better strategies haha

About the separate icons, it's more something you can change to bring clarity to the game. When you know what's going to happen, you can prepare yourself better ;)

Thank you!