PDA

View Full Version : ****!

Hexforge
05-29-2016, 07:56 PM
Don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but since the update that added Dr. Finn I get a loud "****!" noise in every match. It happens when the loading screen transitions to the arena view. So I've got every battle starting off with this very loud and unpleasant noise. Please tell me this is a bug and not a permanent addition. :P

I've reported it in-game as well through the Feedback interface.

*Huh, didn't realize that word would be censored.

Ramon
05-30-2016, 03:47 AM
I never heard a ****! noise... What does that sound like? I hope it's nothing like ####!

Blatsker
05-30-2016, 05:40 AM
I think he means a new sound they added after Finn patch, it is very useful if you ALT+tab while game is loading, so you know when the game is starting when you heard that, because it sounds even with game tabbed, i think it is nice, don't know which weird word you heard.

Hexforge
05-30-2016, 09:11 AM
Starts with a "B", rhymes with "gong".

If the sound wasn't of such low quality, sounds very compressed and digitized on my end even with high-quality headphones, and wasn't so loud relative to the volume of other sounds then it wouldn't be a big deal.

I seriously thought this was a bug based on the poor quality, abruptness and unpleasantness of the sound. Just an option to turn it off would work.